IGNORED

Bedwetting

godlytomatosoup

I hated it. My grown-up version is dreaming that I've been at work for 8 hours and then waking up to realize I have to go to work IRL.

I have also heard it runs in families (and saw a family on TV talking about it, four boys who wet the bed into their teens!) so I guess she's just one of those families. I don't think it's necessarily a concern about her parenting. Has to be a pain to deal with though.

I was a bedwetter until I was around 8 or 9. My poor son had the problem until he was 12. We never made an issue of it with him. The doctor assured me he was healthy and would grow out of it, and he did.

I had that issue as well as dreaming that I had gotten up and was sitting on the toilet.

God I hated that dream. It fooled me every time. :x

God I hated that dream. It fooled me every time. :x

I was never a bed wetter, but when my husband and I moved in together, I had this dream. Good thing we both have senses of humor :lol:

Bedwetting is common and generally not due to something bad - it does often run in families.

I would worry if a child that never wet the bed all of a sudden started to wet the bed or if there were accompanying medical/social/behavioural issues.

edited: for typos

I was never a bed wetter, but when my husband and I moved in together, I had this dream. Good thing we both have senses of humor :lol:

I wasn't either, but I had this dream once too, and it got me! I was camping at the time. :-?

Ha! "I was so scared, I peed my pants!" "Yeah, you peed my pants too."

Ha! "I was so scared, I peed my pants!" "Yeah, you peed my pants too."

I wish this forum had a like button.

Archived