IGNORED

Man Candles!

Kitten

Yankee Candles has released a new line of candles with "manly" scents. First fragrances (or should that be the more manly word smells?) -- Riding Mower, Man Town, First Down, 2x4.

Doug, are you reading this? Manly candles! You can stock up for your next sweaty manly romp, 'cause everything's better by candlelight, eh? :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/vi ... ndles.wggb

Yankee Candles has released a new line of candles with "manly" scents. First fragrances (or should that be the more manly word smells?) -- Riding Mower, Man Town, First Down, 2x4.

Doug, are you reading this? Manly candles! You can stock up for your next sweaty manly romp, 'cause everything's better by candlelight, eh? :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/vi ... ndles.wggb

Let me be the first to state the obvious:

Dougie would SO buy a candle with a scent called "Man Town"!

I'm a shameless candlewhore and would like to say that they actually smell pretty good

But do they smell MANLY? If so, get your nose out of those candles immediately, you shameless hussy!!!! You know you shouldn't be smelling any manly smells except those of your headship! Those candles are for MEN! MEN, I tell you...

Let me be the first to state the obvious:

Dougie would SO buy a candle with a scent called "Man Town"!

I thought Doug's favorite would be "first down"....

I thought Doug's favorite would be "first down"....

Actually, his favorite is "First Brigade," a heady mixture of ginger (Peter B.), closet mothballs (Nathaniel D. and Caleb H.), and eighteen-year-old butt sweat (the other two no one cares about).

The 2X4 candle sounds awesome. I love the smell of fresh wood. (Like, the stuff from trees, get your mind out of the gutter! :lol:)

I'd also love a candle that smelled like tomato vines, or water on a hot sidewalk, or pure steam, or healthy garden dirt.

Actually, I once had some candles that smelled like men's colognes...

I can NOT find them again. And I want to. Because a bubble bath surrounded by obsession candles made for a good night sometimes, back in my single days :)

They'll be just as stinky as the rest of Yankee Candles. I'm not particularly sensitive to odors, but walking by their store in the mall gives me a headache every time.

I do prefer "male" fragrances fairly often. In my youth, I often wore Ralph Lauren's Polo. I'd get a big kick out of seeing women's faces when they asked me what the great perfume I was wearing was called. hehehe....

What, they're not phallic shaped?

That was my thought, too

Well, you know, they're for MANLY men, so they have to be round and smooth and warm, with a hole for easy access.

Now, if they had man scents for women, then they would need to be phallic-shaped. :lol:

But here's some phallic-shaped smilies for you...

:banana-dance: :banana-linedance: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rock:

:lol: Y'all are killing me but I agree that Doug Phillips is a tool would like the one that smells like frothy. :whistle:

That was my thought, too

I also had that thought. :banana-tux: :banana-wrench: :banana-stoner: :banana-rainbow:

I also had that thought. :banana-tux: :banana-wrench: :banana-stoner: :banana-rainbow:

I searched the weird part of the internet just for you! :lol:

Penises ahoy, NSFW.

dickycandlesetlrg.jpg

I searched the weird part of the internet just for you! :lol:

Penises ahoy, NSFW.

dickycandlesetlrg.jpg

I love it! Lots of fun to blow out.

There's so many scents Doug would like: Bath House Nights, Airport Gloryhole, Fresh Jizz, Pit Stains, Beard Hair, etc...

ETA: Oh my, the internet is strange....

230746_jizz_candle.jpg

I thought the first "man candles" were developed by a teen boy and called Man Cans? Maybe I'm wrong about that? Either way, I know this isn't the first time I've heard of this.

Count me as another one that'll probably be all over 2x4 since sawdust is seriously one of my most favorite smells ever. Of course, these new candles just had to be released when the Yankee Candle at my mall closes up. :(

Yankee Candles are super overpriced. I do love their 'Fall Air' scent though.

What, they're not phallic shaped?

Truth be told, I read the topic title as "Man Candies" and was expecting some discussion of these:

GummiLighthouses0612.jpg

They're gummi lighthouses. Officially. But that's not why they're popular...

LMAO, I saw the ad and just cracked up! And the football jar topper too! :lol:

I love it! Lots of fun to blow out.

There's so many scents Doug would like: Bath House Nights, Airport Gloryhole, Fresh Jizz, Pit Stains, Beard Hair, etc...

:lol:

Archived