IGNORED

quiverful get breeding they are taking over.

doggie

seems whites have less births so that has to be a very scary thing for our fundies. but they already knew that I guess. How soon before we here the cries from all our favorite fundies to make more babies?

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268773/conten ... d=utAlrBHY

WASHINGTON (AP) - For the first time, racial and ethnic minorities make up more than half the children born in the U.S., capping decades of heady immigration growth that is now slowing.

Oh it has happened already. There were several posts last year on Rapture Ready about how it is the duty of Christians to get breeding so they can outbreed the Muslims. I kid you not.

Oh it has happened already. There were several posts last year on Rapture Ready about how it is the duty of Christians to get breeding so they can outbreed the Muslims. I kid you not.

yep but now they have proof so look out. babies for Christ. Since most Mexicans are not Muslim that may help.

yep but now they have proof so look out. babies for Christ. Since most Mexicans are not Muslim that may help.

Of course, Mexicans are the wrong type of Christian, aren't they?

well yes unless your name is frothy :clap: but better a catholic then a muslim even though they all have the same god.

In the part of the country I'm from Mexicans are as likely, if not more likely to be Baptist or Pentacostals than "ebil Cathlicks". Both faiths which are evangelical-to-fundie.

The irony is that Mexicans are more likely than white to be any sort of Christian. But I guess it's better to be a white atheist than a dirty brown Catholic. :roll:

In the part of the country I'm from Mexicans are as likely, if not more likely to be Baptist or Pentacostals than "ebil Cathlicks". Both faiths which are evangelical-to-fundie.

Ah, right. I'd assumed because something like 80% of the population of Mexico is Catholic the majority of religious Mexicans in the US would also be Catholic.

If they're Baptist or Pentecostal it's OK I suppose, as long as they're white :roll:

seems whites have less births so that has to be a very scary thing for our fundies. but they already knew that I guess. How soon before we here the cries from all our favorite fundies to make more babies?

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268773/conten ... d=utAlrBHY

WASHINGTON (AP) - For the first time, racial and ethnic minorities make up more than half the children born in the U.S., capping decades of heady immigration growth that is now slowing.

I was taught this as a kid in the late 80's, minorities were "outbreeding" percentage wise and "good, white, Christians" needed to make more babies for Jeebus! (not sure about "good, African American Christians" or "good, latino, Christians", or "good, Asian, Christians").

I got to thinking about this last night and I wonder....How quickly do you think the Fundies will start believing in overpopulation once they are completely outnumbered in 18 years once all those minority babies are old enough to vote?

Ohhh, I forgot about the crazy rapture ready site. Haven't checked it out for years.

Rapture ready was my gateway into fundie snarking....

Archived