IGNORED

Jim Bob is such a jackass

donks

Watching Duggars Hit the Slopes. He's barrel-assing along, without a care in the world that he's endangering everyone else on the slopes.

The instructors tried to tell him what to do a million times. He doesn't listen. One even said, "you don't listen, do you?" After Boob wrapped himself around a tree.

Ugggh. I just want to smack the shit out of him.

Oh, and bonus! This is the episode Jordyn wanders off in the huge store and smears sunblock all over.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may also be the only time I've ever seen Jana genuinely smile. So sad.

I haven't watched the show since Jim-Boob said his kids would never get shingles since they had the chicken pox. I really want to see that dumbass hit a tree though ... maybe it'll end up on youtube. I'd watch the whole episode if Jim-Boob hit a tree, and then Smuggar hit him, that would be worth it.

I am cackling with joy at work right now. I haven't watched a Duggar episode since... well, Mackynzie was born. I don't have cable, so I only watch what I find online.

I'm imagining a very cartoonish WHAM! as Boob hits the tree and goes spread eagle. Then, Nelson Muntz appears from around the corner with a hearty HAW-HAW!

Can one watch full episodes online anywhere?

I haven't watched the show since Jim-Boob said his kids would never get shingles since they had the chicken pox. I really want to see that dumbass hit a tree though ... maybe it'll end up on youtube. I'd watch the whole episode if Jim-Boob hit a tree, and then Smuggar hit him, that would be worth it.

Isn't it the dormant chicken pox virus that causes shingles?

Yes, it is! So anyone who has had the pox can get shingles!

Even better than him hitting the tree was him flying down the hill, and falling, flipping and flopping, ski comes off and goes flying (thank goodness no one else was hurt)

He hits the tree near the end if you wanna skip forward.

At the very end they go snow tubing, and Jana smiles and laughs. Poor Jana.

It's on youtube: http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_zxgfJCi4

Thanks! I'm off to watch this one. Then I'll think of a phallic joke.

"I didn't really listen to the instructions for getting off the lift [...] I think I'm just a slow learner." No, Jim Boob, you're not a slow learner. Slow learners listen to instructions.

I also don't understand the purposes of showing all the statistics, like "Collectively the Duggars tried on 40 pairs of ski boots." Really? You mean to tell me that on average they each tried on a whole two pairs?

My aunt and cousin work at the ski resort that the Duggars visited. My aunt is visible standing in the background while the Duggars try on ski boots and I found out later that my cousin (He was a little kid last time I saw him, so I wasn't sure what he looked like now) was one of the guys working the counter.

She said that they were very nice and a lot of fun to meet. I'm sure they always act that way when they're out.

Not surprising at all that Josh doesn't know how to properly drive in the mountains and still drives too fast while doing it.

ETA: Josie is too small and it is too risky to bring her on the three state trip to Colorado, but flying to the UK and Israel were perfectly fine?! What the hell is wrong with these people?

why should he listen? he has god doing all the listening for him and running his life. he just has to go along with it.

Not surprising at all that Josh doesn't know how to properly drive in the mountains and still drives too fast while doing it.

ETA: Josie is too small and it is too risky to bring her on the three state trip to Colorado, but flying to the UK and Israel were perfectly fine?! What the hell is wrong with these people?

isn't it about oxygen levels?

I would like to tell that fucktard Jim Boob that he is so so SOOOOOO mistaken about chicken pox and shingles. I had chicken pox when I was 12. Last month I got shingles and 4.5 weeks after the eruption I am STILL recovering due to the lingering neuropathy. I can show him where I got the damned things too without causing a modesty problem--it's a patch on my lower leg along my sciatic nerve (there are a few other places too, but that was the big one). It HURTS. Damn him. What a fucking moron.

A lot of 4 years old learn how to get on and off ski lifts. its not all that hard. Jim Boob is just an idiot. People fall getting off lifts when they are learning when its icy or they lose their balance, but following instructions help.

People who don't listen and endanger other people on the hill really piss me off. I've been on skis since I could stand and I've seen people get injured because of the carelessness of others. A few years ago, my younger sister was hit by an inexperienced snowboarder and broke three of her rips and caused internal bleeding. in March, my cousin almost died after being run into by an inexperienced skier who had lost control. My 16 year old cousin broke his femur, had bone marrow leak into his blood, had a stroke and was in a coma for two weeks. He also had several ribs broken, internal bleeding and collapsed lungs.

People who behave like Boob did on the slopes should get a lifelong ban.

Yuppers. That's what finished me off for watching the show. The stupid burned me just a little too much.

I would like to tell that fucktard Jim Boob that he is so so SOOOOOO mistaken about chicken pox and shingles. I had chicken pox when I was 12. Last month I got shingles and 4.5 weeks after the eruption I am STILL recovering due to the lingering neuropathy. I can show him where I got the damned things too without causing a modesty problem--it's a patch on my lower leg along my sciatic nerve (there are a few other places too, but that was the big one). It HURTS. Damn him. What a fucking moron.

I feel for you Mirele. I had shingles last summer, having had chicken pox when I was about 7. Seeing how my kids careered around when they had chicken pox, I'd say shingles is much worse! I felt really flu-ey for about 2 weeks, which unfortunately co-incided with our family holiday. I know the nerve sensitivity affects people differently, but nearly a year on, I still have a very sore area on my breast (Nike!) which the doctor says is due to the shingles.

I think there was a pretty big difference in the timing of the two trips, although someone can correct me if I'm wrong here. I think they went to CO the year after Josie was born, when she was just under a year old. The international trip was at least 8-9 months after that, when she was almost 2. Of course, parents who actually gave 2 shits about their preemie child wouldn't have taken her on either trip, but I guess the fact that Josie was over a year old and it wasn't flu season were part of their reasoning...if they had any.

To Karl Vogelbacher, "You sound like you're really from Italy!"

"I'm from Switzerland." (fairly thick German accent)

"Close enough."

SOTDRT FAIL!!!

:roll: :flags-usa:

To Karl Vogelbacher, "You sound like you're really from Italy!"

"I'm from Switzerland." (fairly thick German accent)

"Close enough."

SOTDRT FAIL!!!

:roll: :flags-usa:

Loved that!

Also, do you think the kids have NEVER made their own pizzas? We do that all the time at our house. My eight and five year-olds are pizza artists!

Loved that!

Also, do you think the kids have NEVER made their own pizzas? We do that all the time at our house. My eight and five year-olds are pizza artists!

Italy- Switzerland. So close and yet so far.

I pretty much quit watching the show after the shingles comment since several of my relatives including my mom had shingles, and every one of us had chicken pox as children since there was no vaccine until recently.

Nike!!!

Not only did we see Michelle's knees twice (once on a 4 wheeler and once in an old cheerleading picture), we see scandalously close shot of Grandma Duggar's knees as she gets them checked out after falling down skiing.

Archived