IGNORED

Cats Questioning the Bible

QAF_Rocks

The little kitten with the infected eye broke my heart. Pregnant lady near tears here. Poor little guy, I just want to take him home.

The little kitten with the infected eye broke my heart. Pregnant lady near tears here. Poor little guy, I just want to take him home.

Same here, except I'm not pregnant. Poor little kitty, hope it's OK.

I know one of my cats is skeptical. She kept trying to sit on it when I was writing out notes for my Bible as Lit class. Did okay, an A-, but if it wasn't for BooBoo, I might have aced the final! :lol:

Damn atheist (almost all black, of course) kitty! This might hurt my chances of getting into grad school! :naughty: (just kidding, with my other grades in the mix, I should be fine) I'll know sometime in June.

My *favorite* kitten has an infected eye right now. I know from past experience how easy it is for kittens and cats to get eye infections, and how quickly they can spread. I saw that poor kitty and had to run to Callie to make sure her eye hadn't suddenly gotten worse despite the medicine.

Yes, it's all about me.

My *favorite* kitten has an infected eye right now. I know from past experience how easy it is for kittens and cats to get eye infections, and how quickly they can spread. I saw that poor kitty and had to run to Callie to make sure her eye hadn't suddenly gotten worse despite the medicine.

Yes, it's all about me.

Does your kitty go outside? I have 5 cats, and I've had cats my whole life but never had one with an eye infection. Maybe I'm just lucky. I did have 1 kitty get leukemia, and she was strictly an inside cat.

Does your kitty go outside? I have 5 cats, and I've had cats my whole life but never had one with an eye infection. Maybe I'm just lucky. I did have 1 kitty get leukemia, and she was strictly an inside cat.

Unfortunately, they do. That probably IS the difference. (Although in this case I think the eye infection ultimately boiled down to a stray hair stuck in the eye. It finally came out yesterday.) The mama cat who came to us this summer refuses to be box trained and insists on going outside (yes, just like a dog) and the remaining boycat is some sort of ninja. If you open the door, he'll get by you. We've yet to find a way to contain him.

I also know I've seen (and, in the past, rescued) too many strays with infected and glued-shut eyes. I take those things seriously!

I know one of my cats is skeptical. She kept trying to sit on it when I was writing out notes for my Bible as Lit class. Did okay, an A-, but if it wasn't for BooBoo, I might have aced the final! :lol:

Damn atheist (almost all black, of course) kitty! This might hurt my chances of getting into grad school! :naughty: (just kidding, with my other grades in the mix, I should be fine) I'll know sometime in June.

LOL, she must be friends with this guy:

128929263812887016.jpg

For the May 12 entry - the Bible is pretty clear that the Psalms are not written BY G-d, they are written by people TO G-d.

Psalm 137 is specifically about the Babylonians, who had just starved the Israelites through a siege, burned down their Temple, destroyed their kingdom and exiled people to Babylonia. In other words, the people were pretty pissed off. 137:9 is a rant, a plea for the destruction of the enemy, and a creative way of saying "fuck you".

Archived