IGNORED

MS lawmaker says he has no problem with women dying.........

dawn9476

Where are those abortion doctors who bravely fly in with masks over their faces to help women? I want to give them medals and flowers.

MS is trying to shut down the only clinic in the state that does abortions.

Someone who doesn't care if women die shouldn't be involved in anything to do with women's health. Actually, someone like that shouldn't be any kind of elected representitive if he cares so little abot the health of women he represents.

Of course she doesn't care if women die, because she's "pro-life". And if that ever starts making sense to you, then just do the world a favor and never leave your house again.

Why do I get the feeling that this guy has no idea what the definition of "morality" really is?

Another state that I hope to never set foot into untill it changes its law... * shakes head sadly * I hope that Mississippi will loose its tourists untill the law is changed.

*sigh* There's times I love my state... and times I just shake my head. Needless to say, we don't all feel that way. He is an idiot.

I understand people wanting to stop abortions. I would love to see an end to abortions too although as I live in the real world and am pro-choice I believe easy access to contraceptives and education are a much better approach.

What bothers me is that women who are married and who desperately want a baby sometimes need abortions too. Conditions such as ectopic pregnancy or eclampsia mean you must choose to abort the baby or kill the mother. Do the people making these laws know these women exist? Do they care? Why does a fetus matter so much more than a living person?

:angry-steamingears: :angry-teeth: :angry-banghead:

if poor women, who can't afford to go out of state, has a coat hanger abortion and dies, then sobeit.

It's entirely possible to be pro-life AND to care about the women who feel backed into a corner and want to, you know, get them HELP instead of telling them to just die. That lawmaker fails as a human being.

It's entirely possible to be pro-life AND to care about the women who feel backed into a corner and want to, you know, get them HELP instead of telling them to just die. That lawmaker fails as a human being.

Now, now, Elle... These repubes are above logic! Aren't they uh-mazing!?

Uggh. This reminds me of a conversation I had with a pro-lifer who claimed that her research into the issue showed that only 10-15,000 women died each year due to back-alley abortions, a number she said was--in her own words--miniscule. EXCUSE ME?! How many children were left motherless? I guess having no mother is better than having a mother evil enough to abort her babeez?

Unfortunally , I had the same.confersation with a former college friend on the same subject. He is very prolife. He justified the death of a woman for the life of a child for anyreason. btw im new hi.

Slightly off-topic, but the thing that burns my toast the most about pro-life fundies is that they are the same ones who rally around in the "Death Belt" states - Florida, Louisiana, Texas - and scream and sing and talk about how the death penalty and every execution honors God. They'll threaten, assault, start riots, target private homes and businesses for a handful of cells. But not for their fellow man.

The height of hypocrisy, in my opinion. "Only God can take life! Every life is precious!" Pssh. The same ones who will fight for your right to be born are the same ones fighting for the right of the state to snuff you out.

People like that are the reason I came to law school. So I can stamp the death penalty out. Single minded people make me sick tbqh

:angry-soapbox:

/end rant

Slightly off-topic, but the thing that burns my toast the most about pro-life fundies is that they are the same ones who rally around in the "Death Belt" states - Florida, Louisiana, Texas - and scream and sing and talk about how the death penalty and every execution honors God. They'll threaten, assault, start riots, target private homes and businesses for a handful of cells. But not for their fellow man.

The height of hypocrisy, in my opinion. "Only God can take life! Every life is precious!" Pssh. The same ones who will fight for your right to be born are the same ones fighting for the right of the state to snuff you out.

People like that are the reason I came to law school. So I can stamp the death penalty out. Single minded people make me sick tbqh

:angry-soapbox:

/end rant

you forgot the gun stashes and the fear of the government.

Uggh. This reminds me of a conversation I had with a pro-lifer who claimed that her research into the issue showed that only 10-15,000 women died each year due to back-alley abortions, a number she said was--in her own words--miniscule. EXCUSE ME?! How many children were left motherless? I guess having no mother is better than having a mother evil enough to abort her babeez?

And according to Jennie Chancey, access to contraceptives increases the number of abortions people seek. :roll: Well, the decrease in the number of teen births had nothing to do with abstinence.

The woman to the left of him on the stage looks as if she'd rather be anywhere but standing next to Bubba. Was probably told she'd get some kind of cheesy award if she joined Bubba on stage. She's probably mentally counting how many of her friends and relatives are going to start capping on her when they see her on TV. Or maybe thinking of how she's going to have to break it to her close female relatives the doofus she works for is going to wreck their lives and anyone else who owns a working set of ovaries and uterus.

10 000 is miniscule?! I'm honestly left speechless.

3595-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

But hey, you have to have moral values. You have to start somewhere, and that’s what we’ve decided to do. This became law and the governor signed it, and I think for one time, we were first in the nation in the state of Mississippi.

Wow, let's give this guy a round of applause :roll: Congratulations, man, you finally got MS to be first in something instead of last. The level of education and health care that those babies will get is only slightly above a third world country (and god help them if they happen to not be born white and straight), but that's totally irrelevant, isn't it? What a fucking hero.

Where are those abortion doctors who bravely fly in with masks over their faces to help women? I want to give them medals and flowers.

Those doctors are so brave. I would be scared for my life.

An honest politician in Mississippi? He admits he doesn't care about the lives of poor women. Most politicians won't admit they don't care about those that cannot/will not contribute to their campaigns.

I understand people wanting to stop abortions. I would love to see an end to abortions too although as I live in the real world and am pro-choice I believe easy access to contraceptives and education are a much better approach.

What bothers me is that women who are married and who desperately want a baby sometimes need abortions too. Conditions such as ectopic pregnancy or eclampsia mean you must choose to abort the baby or kill the mother. Do the people making these laws know these women exist? Do they care? Why does a fetus matter so much more than a living person?

:angry-steamingears: :angry-teeth: :angry-banghead:

Investing in low income areas, creating jobs, and pulling out as many people as you can out of poverty is also a way to make abortion rare.

Archived