IGNORED

Maxwell Cat Cruelty!

Guest purposing

Maybe the Maxwells should get together with the Roloff boys, who enjoy "cat tossing" and killing small birds for no apparent reason. The Roloffs are CINOs, but maybe their disdain for God's creatures would be enough of a common ground.

I would have loved to loan them my grandma's cat. The 20-lb ex-barn cat. All muscle and known to have tangled with foxes, as well as dogs. Sadly, KC was a cuddler with people, and a terror to animals, so only the dog would have been harmed. Unless someone tried to break up the fight. Cats can shred a human limb scary fast.

Maybe the Maxwells should get together with the Roloff boys, who enjoy "cat tossing" and killing small birds for no apparent reason. The Roloffs are CINOs, but maybe their disdain for God's creatures would be enough of a common ground.

Oh man, I miss the the fail twins. The were living, breathing examples of worthless sacks of shit.

I think the most awesome wife swap eveh would be to swap Mama Maxwell with Mama Roloff. Terrie would last a half day at the Roloff house where the complete lack of organization, cleanliness, and discipline would send her into a catatonic state curled up in the corner mumbling "Jesus saves, Jesus saves." At the Maxwell house, Mama Roloff stands about a 50% chance of making it to the rules change without opening a can of whoopass on Steve. If she did make it 24 hrs post rule change, Papa Steve would probably move everyone into Uriah.

Archived