IGNORED

10 reasons to ban gay marrage.

doggie

I've seen that a lot, and I love it every time:) Though I think something about the sanctity of Kim Kardashian's 72 day marriage should also be included, because that was a just for money marriage.

I love this. but one thing- There is NOTHING wrong with marrying a dog. It may npt last for more than a few months but if it's true love, who cares! And He pays child support, so who cares, right?

I was all ready to be pissed, and ended up laughing. Also many many many animals have been observed in same-sex relationships. Look up the gay penguins that raised a chick for the most famous story. A children's book was made about it, and promptly banned from many schools.

I love this. but one thing- There is NOTHING wrong with marrying a dog. It may npt last for more than a few months but if it's true love, who cares! And He pays child support, so who cares, right?

Won't someone think of the Brians in the world?!?!

FGBrian_The_Bachelor.jpg

Won't someone think of the Brians in the world?!?!

FGBrian_The_Bachelor.jpg

Yeah, dogs have rights too. Plus, my dog was HOT. Jus' Sayin'.

This makes me think of my friends' wedding next month. Two of my friends are marrying each other (man + woman). The future-bride comes from the Bible belt here in Sweden. She is liberal though and not very religious. The main part of her family lives in the bible belt and is nonconformist/unorthodox. They belong to a freestanding church which still believes gay marriage is wrong. In fact, it seems like it's the only church in this country which still hold those obsolete ideas/opinions. Anyway, the best friend of the bride is gay. The best friend's girlfriend told me how worried they both are that the bride's super religious relatives will find out that they are gay and a gay couple. They have decided that they will pretend that they are not a couple at the wedding (even though they are invited as a couple). I wanted to tell them that I don't think they should hide who they are, and I doubt my friend - the bride, would want that either. I realized that it was not up to me to say though... If you are open about who you are, you might get beaten up, bullied or "cured". If they want to avoid that, then who am I to tell them that they should put up with it? I'm not sure though if they decide to "play ungay" because they are scared of being belittled and want to avoid conflicts, or if they are worried that their "gayness" could cause a scene at the wedding. I just hate that they feel that they have to accept being discriminated against.

Anyway, this is the first time I will see/meet some fundies. They are very rare in my country - fortunately.

Archived