IGNORED

A Tribute to Michelle- Mother of the Year video- Snarkworthy

homeschoolmomma1

I only got to 55 seconds and couldn't take Dougie talking anymore. Didn't even get to see JB and Michelle.

Well done, Jill/Jana/Jessa/Jinger, you're such well-behaved slaves mini-mommies. I feel like I could only come up with a few examples of women less worthy of this award than Michelle, but hundreds of woman who are more worthy...

There simply were never any other mothers worthy of the award. Nobody. No mother in the world was as good a publicity stunt mother as Michelle.

It was the "Josie" award, plain and simple. How many women give birth to micropreemies (whose mothers didn't leave them at 5 months old to get some dumbass "award")? What about Sarah Pope, whose son looks to be well ahead of Josie developmentally, despite being 3 months younger and having much more trouble with his lungs? The difference? Therapy. LOTS of therapy to the point the family couldn't travel.

The Duggars didn't get that menu, or hey, they have a "friend" for that!!!!!! :roll:

Wow when I saw this video I had to share. The part that sort of just freaks me out but is snark worthy is on around 1 minute 50 seconds (with the guys intro to the video)

Enjoy

Thank you Michelle, for showing us that babies are natural explorers and should not be smacked to stay within a square metre blanket.

Thank you Michelle, for showing us that life is a gift you give to your children TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH IT not to be your on-tap nannies, cleaners and cooks

Thank you Michelle, for teaching your kids to repect everyone regardless of whether they have different beliefs, sexual orientation and HELL different hairstyles.

Thank you Michelle, for teaching us that you are available to your children to hear their worries WHEN THEY NEED TO, not when your pathetic timetable dictates it.

Thank you Michelle for teaching your kids that fruit and vegetables are weird foods best avoided

Thank you Michelle for teaching your daughters that they are only as good as working uteruses and cleaning hands

Thank you Michelle for giving your children such a superior education which is going to open every door to them *sniggers*

and finally thank you Michelle for giving Josh to the world, a living, breathing testament of your wonderful mothering skills

*snorts in disgust*

One of the most famous families in the world? Really? Most people I've talked to have never even heard of them, and there show doesn't air in New Zealand. The Kardashians are more famous.

Thank you Michelle, for showing me that my husband is not willing enough, my uterus is not co-operative enough (only a mere two blessings in my house!) and my hair is not big enough.

I served my family tater-tots on a casserolle once and they asked where the real food was.

My for real name is Michele (one L, not two, kthx)! That video was epic! Everyone loves me and wants to thank me!!!!! I didn't realize I'd written a book, though...

One of the most famous families in the world? Really? Most people I've talked to have never even heard of them, and there show doesn't air in New Zealand. The Kardashians are more famous.

Thank you Michelle, for showing me that my husband is not willing enough, my uterus is not co-operative enough (only a mere two blessings in my house!) and my hair is not big enough.

I served my family tater-tots on a casserolle once and they asked where the real food was.

Now now, lets not understate her awesomeness... BILLIONS of people know them! And because of her wonderful skillz people decide not to abort! :roll:

Thank you, Michelle, for reminding me how lucky I am to have only one older sibling and not have to be the replacement mother for any younger ones. That's as far as I'll go because I'd rather be thanking my own parents for not being like Michelle Duggar :)

Archived