IGNORED

A Tribute to Michelle- Mother of the Year video- Snarkworthy

homeschoolmomma1

Wow when I saw this video I had to share. The part that sort of just freaks me out but is snark worthy is on around 1 minute 50 seconds (with the guys intro to the video)

Enjoy

I want to play too....

Thank you Michelle. Your constant example of what not to do has been a wonderful influence in not spanking, brain washing and controlling children. Thank you Michelle.

I love this one! My favorite part is when he's all touching and kissing Michelle and Jim Boob is clearly upset and moves between them and puts his hand on Michelle's shoulder.

"Look around the room. One fourth of the people who should be here aren't, because they were aborted."

No, the people in that room didn't abort that many babies. Also a quarter of pregnancies aren't aborted.

It looks like Doug was fighting back an orgasm at the podium talking about Michelle. Too bad he doesn't understand that it takes more than having babies to be a mom. The Duggars' older daughters are raising those kids while JChelle travels around receiving awards for her wonderful non-mothering.

Also LOL at Doug saying that the Duggars haven't sought fame. Really? So TV shows were forced on them by court order?

Thank you Michelle, for showing me the kind of mother I don't want to be...

I love this one! My favorite part is when he's all touching and kissing Michelle and Jim Boob is clearly upset and moves between them and puts his hand on Michelle's shoulder.

Anything to avoid giving his own wife some attention.

Thank you, Michelle, for being a living testament to just how important Feminism is.

1/4 of the people who should be in that church aren't...due to abortion? WHAT?

1/4 of the people who should be in that church aren't...due to abortion? WHAT?

I think this means Dougie's followers abort far more pregnancies than the average women. :shock:

Happy Mother's Day Jana, Jill, Jessa and Jinger! You are doing an amazing job raising the brood as single Mothers. I hope that God will provide for you a husband someday and well spaced apart children that you want, cherish and enjoy! May you learn from the situation your parents have forced upon you and may you not impose this burdon upon your own daughters.

I think this means Dougie's followers abort far more pregnancies than the average women. :shock:

Hey, if my birth control practices were like the Duggars' I'd do so, too!

I love the bit where he says that lots of little boys and girls grow up without ever holding a baby. Right, because parents should have babies so that their older children can hold them? And pump out an infinite amount, or the youngest mightn't get that chance :roll:

Oh, and the Duggars have inspired 'hundreds of millions, if not billions' of people?! I thought overpopulation was a myth to these people...

OK, I can't watch past the two-minute mark.

More likely that 1/4 of the people who could be in that church aren't - because of miscarriage! That's right! No Roe v. Wade - just Gawd slaughtering the unborn in the womb.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. Why is it, 'Thank you Michelle. Thank you Michelle. Thank you Michelle." Blech. :roll:

For those of you sick of hearing "thank you Michelle," how about some Lenny Bruce as a palate-cleanser (NSFW):

1tjWYEMQ70w

Of course, now you'll have "thankyoumaskedman" running through your brain, instead . . .

I want to thank Michelle Duggar. I did learn a lot from her. I learned that she's the type of mom I do not want to be. My goal is to do the exact opposite of what Michelle would do in any given situation. My child will not be spanked. My child will get healthy, organic meals. My child will be encouraged to learn. I will make sure he has the best education I can possibly provide for him. I will not hide my child away from the world. He will learn to be a productive member of society. He will learn to accept everyone regardless of whether or not their lifestyles mirror his own. He will be loved and accepted by his family no matter who he becomes. His future significant other will be welcomed into the family with open arms even if that person happens to be the same gender as him. My child will not be treated as a slave or as an extension of myself or my husband. He will be recognized as a unique individual with his own wants and needs. I will accept that those wants and needs may not be the same as my own and I will honor his right to control his own life and make his own decisions.

"We've watched you love your husband..." GAG!

She's sniveling and boob has to lay one on her. GAG!

Beal is wearing red nailpolish. WHORE!

eta - I googled quickly who recieved the award in 2009 and 2011 and cant seem to find them honoring anyone... hmmm....

I googled quickly who recieved the award in 2009 and 2011 and cant seem to find them honoring anyone... hmmm....

There simply were never any other mothers worthy of the award. Nobody. No mother in the world was as good a publicity stunt mother as Michelle.

I want to thank Michelle Duggar. I did learn a lot from her. I learned that she's the type of mom I do not want to be. My goal is to do the exact opposite of what Michelle would do in any given situation. My child will not be spanked. My child will get healthy, organic meals. My child will be encouraged to learn. I will make sure he has the best education I can possibly provide for him. I will not hide my child away from the world. He will learn to be a productive member of society. He will learn to accept everyone regardless of whether or not their lifestyles mirror his own. He will be loved and accepted by his family no matter who he becomes. His future significant other will be welcomed into the family with open arms even if that person happens to be the same gender as him. My child will not be treated as a slave or as an extension of myself or my husband. He will be recognized as a unique individual with his own wants and needs. I will accept that those wants and needs may not be the same as my own and I will honor his right to control his own life and make his own decisions.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Michelle for reminding me to take my birth control everyday. Thank you for reminding me to donate to Planned Parenthood.

Edit - Just realized this is in the wrong thread :D to many tabs open

It's scary that these people/little kids really do view her as a role model.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

He will not require my permission to form relationships with other people. His future significant other will be his own choice, not my husbands or mine.

Archived