IGNORED

Bristol Palin blames Obama girls re same-sex marriage

2xx1xy1JD

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs to shut the fuck up already. I'm not huge fan of the Obamas for a few reasons, but when Barack talked about what his girls said about their friend who is raised by gay parents, I was touched by it. Sasha and Malia will grow up to better women than asswipe Bristol. Bristol is a fucking joke.

I'm ashamed that she has the same first name as my hometown.

Don't be ashamed of that. Sarah and her hubby probably chose the name because they thought it sounded unique or something. The Palins are morons when it comes to names. If Bristol had done her research she would have seen that Tripp is nickname given to males who are the III's in their families.

Don't be ashamed of that. Sarah and her hubby probably chose the name because they thought it sounded unique or something. The Palins are morons when it comes to names. If Bristol had done her research she would have seen that Tripp is nickname given to males who are the III's in their families.

Thanks. We did produce JK Rowling so there's something :D

The Palins are painfully, painfully stupid. I don't understand why their lack of education is somehow a boost to the voting figures. 'She's a soccer mom like me!' Why's that a good thing?! Could any of them run a country? It was like people saying they wanted Bush for president because they could imagine drinking beer with him. Doesn't make him a good president!

Bristol is named for Bristol Bay. Track was named because Sistah Sarah and her manpet....ran track. :roll:

The Palins are painfully, painfully stupid. I don't understand why their lack of education is somehow a boost to the voting figures. 'She's a soccer mom like me!' Why's that a good thing?! Could any of them run a country? It was like people saying they wanted Bush for president because they could imagine drinking beer with him. Doesn't make him a good president!

I don't ever understand why some people want someone "just like me" for president. I don't! I want someone far more knowledgeable and competent than I could ever hope to be. I don't want to have a beer with my president, no matter who he/she is.

She needs to shut the fuck up already. I'm not huge fan of the Obamas for a few reasons, but when Barack talked about what his girls said about their friend who is raised by gay parents, I was touched by it. Sasha and Malia will grow up to better women than asswipe Bristol. Bristol is a fucking joke.

This. 1,000 times this.

I will never understand how being stupid and uneducated is seen a a plus with some American voters.

And people voting and commenting at TMZ.com think Bristol's full of shit.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/10/bristol-p ... ather-for/

I hope the TMZ show (my guilty pleasure) covers this. I'd love to see everyone's reaction.

She is a fucking joke and I doubt people give enough of a damn about what she has to say to warrant her having a blog.

They hypocrisy is strong in this one.

She says that the Obama daughters are misguided because they think gay marriage is ok and this is because their father is not "correcting" their line of thinking? So does this mean Mr. Palin is a screaming case of father-failure given that the Palins are so outspoken about abstinence before marriage? I mean hell, her mother still thinks abstinence only education is they way to go in spite of her daughter's absolute glaring proof that this does not work.

An why do we care what this child has to say about raising children? Why is her opinion even newsworthy?

I can't imagine anything worse than drinking beer with either Palin or Bush, but that's beside the point. If someone's going to run a country they should understand some basic politics and both of them fail spectacularly.

Bristol is a fucking moron. My favorite description of her online is "America's Most Unsuccessful Teen Abstinence Advocate" and it's true. She preaches abstinence, when she obviously didn't do it. And now she's saying how important it is for children to grow up with a mom and dad - and she's a single mom. I'm not bashing single moms here at all - I'm calling her a great big hypocrite. Isn't her family trying to keep Tripp's douchebag father away from him?

Basically, what I'm saying is, if Bristol was so big on traditional family values and children being raised by a mom and a dad, why didn't she marry her son's father? Oh, and she's an idiot who needs to go back to Wasilla, but I forgot some cable network is giving her a reality show. She's as attention hungry as her dipshit mom.

That all by itself makes Bristol an absolutely fabulous city! (Oh, and the fact that it's your hometown, too! :dance: )

I don't ever understand why some people want someone "just like me" for president. I don't! I want someone far more knowledgeable and competent than I could ever hope to be. I don't want to have a beer with my president, no matter who he/she is.

Me, too.

And I don't like beer, but I wouldn't mind sitting down with a glass of wine out on a White House terrace with the First Lady. :lol:

Nawww,thanks! :D I don't like beer much either, but any kind of beverage with either of those two would be torture. I'd like a Butterbeer with Rowling though :D

I'm surprised that she's even speaking out. Since she's a supportive of Christian fundies, shouldn't she be at home 24/7, taking care of her kid? What hypocrites these fundies are; no women can speak out about issues but their women, because they "have the correct values" bullshit, lol.

I wouldn't mind having a beer with the prez, but I also want him/her to be exceptionally intelligent.

We've already had some um... not so intelligent presidents. Eventually you end up with:

Idiocracy.jpg

...maybe not so far off from what we've already had, heh.

Bristol Palin wouldn't know what a good role model or family should be if it whacked her upside the head. She has no experience whatsoever.

While it’s great to listen to your kids’ ideas, there’s also a time when dads simply need to be dads. In this case, it would’ve been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage.

Like these fine examples from the Bible that I just saw posted on Facebook? http://www.upworthy.com/the-top-8-ways- ... -the-bible

I'm surprised that she's even speaking out. Since she's a supportive of Christian fundies, shouldn't she be at home 24/7, taking care of her kid? What hypocrites these fundies are; no women can speak out about issues but their women, because they "have the correct values" bullshit, lol.

Yup she should home 24/7 with her kid and some fundies would slam her for speaking out. There are some Christian fundies would have encouraged her to marry Levi or they might have encouraged to find someone else to marry, so her son would have a "traditional family" at home all the time.

“‘Obama's daughters watch too much Glee.’ said Bristol Palin who must have watched too much 16 and Pregnant.â€

LOVE THIS! :clap:

You know, Bristol, over the past thousand years we've evolved to:

*Allow women like your loud mouth mother to take positions of authority

*Accept people like your challenged little brother into society, instead of casting them off

*Support unwed mothers, instead of ostracizing them and locking them up in convents with scarlet letters on their chests

You and your child's father rip each other constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors are true and your family works hard to keep him away. Way to act like a good parent and raise a child in a broken, dysfunctional home. That's so much better than having two loving parents of the same sex in the same home supporting each other. I bet your son would appreciate having a father in his life.

And your research is bull. Studies have shown the opposite, that children of gay parents grow up just as happy, intelligent, healthy and successful as any other child of opposite sex parents.

Maybe your father should have led his family better and not raised a sexually promiscuous and irresponsible daughter. You have straight parents, and guess what? You effed up. Just like the other two million moronic teenagers in this country. Having straight parents didn't protect you from squat. All it gave you was a sense of entitlement and self righteousness.

Shut your mouth and go be a parent instead of embarassing yourself by pretending you have half a brain.

/ :evil:

You know, Bristol, over the past thousand years we've evolved to:

*Allow women like your loud mouth mother to take positions of authority

*Accept people like your challenged little brother into society, instead of casting them off

*Support unwed mothers, instead of ostracizing them and locking them up in convents with scarlet letters on their chests

You and your child's father rip each other constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors are true and your family works hard to keep him away. Way to act like a good parent and raise a child in a broken, dysfunctional home. That's so much better than having two loving parents of the same sex in the same home supporting each other. I bet your son would appreciate having a father in his life.

And your research is bull. Studies have shown the opposite, that children of gay parents grow up just as happy, intelligent, healthy and successful as any other child of opposite sex parents.

Maybe your father should have led his family better and not raised a sexually promiscuous and irresponsible daughter. You have straight parents, and guess what? You effed up. Just like the other two million moronic teenagers in this country. Having straight parents didn't protect you from squat. All it gave you was a sense of entitlement and self righteousness.

Shut your mouth and go be a parent instead of embarassing yourself by pretending you have half a brain.

/ :evil:

Bristol ignores those important things that have happened in the past 1,000 years. I mentioned this in another thread, but I do believe Levi's claims about the Palins trying to keep him away from Tripp.

Archived