IGNORED

What do you think the Duggar's have planned for Mother's Day

Witsec7

f83c5c4a9bc811e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

[ @ ]mackynziesmomMmmmm! 23h.

[ @ ]elliotsmomma Looks yummy. 23h.

[ @ ]auntrisa97 Hi I would like to meet y'all in person Could u let me know the Next time y'all come to Tulsa :)) 23h.

[ @ ]jrcontreras Yummy strawberry feast!! Did you make it?? Will you guys ever be in Ca San Francisco area 22h.

[ @ ]meagalina Did you see my mom and dad? @mackynziesmom 21h

From Anna's instagram. No location on the pic but I'm guessing this is part of a mother's day "event." YAY... she's adopted Smugly's habit of angled pictures...

f83c5c4a9bc811e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg

From Anna's instagram. No location on the pic but I'm guessing this is part of a mother's day "event." YAY... she's adopted Smugly's habit of angled pictures...

Not Mothers day food. Anna posted this a day or two ago. Today she has a picture posted of herself and an Asian girl. Not sure if this is the girl that stays with the Duggars sometimes. (I can't remember her name.)

Bit puzzled about why JB would date J'chelle out or Smugger take Anna out on a date for Mothers Day. Isn't this the one day of the year the kids are suppose to do something for mum? (As if these kids don't do stuff everyday.) It's not really meant to be romantic, or is that just me?

Not Mothers day food. Anna posted this a day or two ago. Today she has a picture posted of herself and an Asian girl. Not sure if this is the girl that stays with the Duggars sometimes. (I can't remember her name.)

That's Jennifer Hartono. She's an Indonesian exchange student going to some uber-conservative Christian school.

For Smuggar, he'll probably have either one of the followings planned:

1) Ask Anna to cook something because every mother wants to be a servant to her husband on mothers day like the good fundie Christian wife she is

-or-

2) Smuggar will take her out, not because it's mothers day, but so he can chow down on a salt block, heart attack inducing food.

As for JB and Michelle--coitus until they can announce baby #20 part deux.

I wonder how much he weighs now. And why Anna isn't bothered by it.

Archived