IGNORED

What do you think the Duggar's have planned for Mother's Day

Witsec7

Do you think Anna will be left in the lurch or will Josh buy her chocolates and flowers from the grocery store.

TBS my plans are up in the air and all dependent getting the pool at my DD's house cleaned and filled. If that does happen, my MD would appall the Duggars. It would include alcohol, nekkid and semi nekkid wimmins and likely MaryJane would attend as well.

Probably another pregnancy.

I wanna be your boyfriend.

Wha? I'm too old for you. Go for one of the younger ones in my tribe, there are some hot gay guys as well. :D

Wha? I'm too old for you. Go for one of the younger ones in my tribe, there are some hot gay guys as well. :D

Have them PM me? :P

Whatever the Duggars are doing, I bet it's 1000 times better than what the Maxwells are doing.

Whatever I'm doing, I can already tell I'd rather be at experiencedd's.

Whatever the Duggars are doing, I bet it's 1000 times better than what the Maxwells are doing.

Whatever I'm doing, I can already tell I'd rather be at experiencedd's.

So true.

I was hoping that since they seem to admire the batshit religious Puritans, that they wouldn't celebrate since you need to be humble and simple and care about materilaistic holidays, even if they do bring joy to people. But I bet the girls will probably slave for Michelle more than usualy.

Probably praying over J'Uterus, then she and Boob will go on a date leaving the slaves with the kids.

Probably praying over J'Uterus, then she and Boob will go on a date leaving the slaves with the kids.

I'm probably thinking way too much into this, and will likely want to bleach my brain for thinking it later, but I wonder how actively they try to get pregnant... what they do to encourage it... Diets... dates.. etc...

Do you think Anna will be left in the lurch or will Josh buy her chocolates and flowers from the grocery store.

It'll probably be like Valentine's Day. The Smuggar family will go over to the big house where grocery store chocolates and flowers will be waiting for Anna.

Count me in!

You guys are too cute and make me smile a lot. I did mention the DD lives in a house called "The Roller Derby House" because those 7 bad ass young wimmins all skate roller derby!! Someone please call Jinger. I really think she would enjoy it all. :lol:

Depends - is TLC picking up the tab filming? If so, Mich and Smuganna have a hope of getting something nice, like a real bouquet of flowers (with appropriate product placement/mention, of course), or going to an "upscale" restaurant, like Red Robin. :lol:

Depends - is TLC picking up the tab filming? If so, Mich and Smuganna have a hope of getting something nice, like a real bouquet of flowers (with appropriate product placement/mention, of course), or going to an "upscale" restaurant, like Red Robin. :lol:

Red Robin is pretty freaking delicious, though... Their raspberry limeades are like nectar of the Gods to me..

For Smuggar, he'll probably have either one of the followings planned:

1) Ask Anna to cook something because every mother wants to be a servant to her husband on mothers day like the good fundie Christian wife she is

-or-

2) Smuggar will take her out, not because it's mothers day, but so he can chow down on a salt block, heart attack inducing food.

As for JB and Michelle--coitus until they can announce baby #20 part deux.

Every day is Mother's Day for J'shelle. When you have a litter or J'slaves she can put her feet up 364 days a year, the 365th day is her annual giving birth....

Red Robin is pretty freaking delicious, though... Their raspberry limeades are like nectar of the Gods to me..

Hell, I wanna go to Red Robin for Mother's Day! :D

Not meaning to derail the thread, but...

Could we send Teri Maxwel some Pepsi for Mothers Day?

Maybe now that they've stopped putting the dead baybees into it she'll be allowed some :lol:

Archived