IGNORED

Don't Trust the B in apt. 23

Sunnichick31

Has anyone else seen this? Personally, I think it's pretty bad. Chloe is such a dispicable bitch (which is the whole point of the show, I know, but whatever) I've seen it a couple times now and it makes me mad. I seriously hope that it doesn't have a second season.

I actually find it really funny. Yes, Chloe is a bitch, that is the point. The show is hilariously inappropriate. I certainly wouldn't want to deal with Chloe IRL, but she's amusing to watch on TV. And James van der Beek is great.

I found James van der Beek as James van der Beek to be awesome. But the rest of the show was meh.

I actually liked the episode I watched! I like it much better than the New Girl. I think the title is stupid, but I agree with happy atheist, it's just how that woman is inappropriate... :P

• 2 weeks later...

It is a show that requires tons of suspension of disbelief; the whole thing only really works if you watch it like a live action cartoon show (for adults, obviously!).

If you do that, I think it can have some really funny moments. I just hope that if this show doesn't work out someone gets James van der Beek another comedy gig, because he is waaaay funnier than I ever thought possible.

I think it is hilRious. I like that women can have sex without feeling guilty etc. And Jame van der Beek was greatm

Archived