IGNORED

Is Wilson going to die on House?

anniebgood

So we're down to the last 2 episodes of the series. I'm kind of glad that Hugh et al pulled the plug as the plot lines jumped the shark last year.

From the expression on House's face when he looked at the CT Scan of Wilson's brain, he's either overwhelmed by the fact the glioma shrank or it's grown massive?

13 comes back next week, and basically anyone who's had a major part- Jennifer Morrison, Amber Tamblyn, are back except for Lisa Edelman at the finale. I guess her break was not friendly and she is persona non grata.

I loved the interplay between House and Wilson, you almost could see the wheels turning in Wilson's head as he followed him down the primrose path.

I wonder. I read that he goes into a coma though I don't know if it's true. The last episode is called, "Everybody dies". I think he likely will die.

OMG! I'm glued to this show!

And yup...Wilson's a dead man. FOX posted some clips on their website/YouTube channel. The gist of it seems to be that his super dose of chemo didn't shrink the tumor, & if he does nothing, he's got about five months, & with whatever treatments are left for him, he'll have about a year. And he doesn't want any more treatment. Looks like House is gonna try to talk him into it, though. So we'll see. But a theory I saw somebody propose in a comment on a TV Guide article made more sense than anything else I've heard. It went something like this: Wilson dies, & Thirteen comes back to have House euthanize her (Though I'm not sure why it would take two episodes for that to pan out.). One or both of them are greeted in Heaven by Kutner, thereby working Kal Penn back into the show. After that, House has a realization that anyone who ever meant anything to him (Wilson,Cuddy, Dominika...) is either dead or has left him, & he offs himself. Like I said, it all fits, especially in light of the fact that the writers have said there won't be any loose ends or unanswered questions at the end.

And, as a bit of an aside, am I the only one who watches as much for the medical stuff as for the drama with the doctors? *LOL* I'm a medical geek, & I swear, between House, Discovery Fit & Health, & good ol' Dr. Google, I know just enough to be dangerous & scare the crap out of myself when anything slightly weird happens with my body! :lol:

Edit : Realized I should probably put the stuff about the clips in a spoiler tag. Sorry y'all! :oops:

Is it bad that I don't even remember Amber Tamblyn's character or what she was about? I know she was there and I know I watched the whole season but her character is forgettable.

Amber Tamblyn was the super whiz medical student that came in the series after 13 left. I hope that they make it a logical ending and it's not like Dallas.

I'm going to miss Hugh Laurie and the gang on Monday nights.

Yup...I couldn't tell you a whole lot about Masters (Wasn't that her name?), either. Didn't she leave when House put her into some sort of moral quandry & she was offered a position in another department at the same time or something? So yeah...Considering she was pretty forgettable & the character was so short lived, I dunno how they plan on working her into the finale.

Well, I think I can say fairly definitively that my theory was shot to Hell tonight. A few key parts may still be in place, but overall, I was just plain wrong. Didn't see this coming any more than the stuff with Wilson a few weeks back. *LOL* So I give up! I'm not sure what to expect next week, but I'm excited to see the conclusion of everything.

So he's going back to jail. That I did not expect. Most of the in house attorney's I know work for the company not for the DA and they strive to protect their employees. Not this one.

Well next week will be interesting.

I still can't believe the show is going to end. I'm out of decent theories.

And I nearly lost it when Wilson said "I need you to tell me you love me."

Waterfalls.

Ok, check this out. I Googled "Hose finale spoilers" just for shits & giggles, figuring I'd find absolutely nothing of any real consequence. But this was the first result that came up: tiny.cc/finale-spoiler.

I'd never seen this guy's blog before today, & I know nothing about what connections he may or may not have. But if you read the comments, there are people saying there have been times when it was uncanny how his predictions with other shows have come true, while others think it's total BS. I'm kinda on the fence. There are definitely some things in there that ring true in a way. For instance, if you watch the teaser they tacked onto this week's show, there's a shot of House in what seems to be a dreamlike state reaching out for someone's hand. I think we could reasonably assume that that someone is Kutner. And there's definitely a shot of the patient seemingly going nuts in a hospital bed with several of the doctors around him. But, at the same time, would they really go for that much of a gruesome, gory ending? I dunno. *LOL* Yes, I'm a little obsessed with this & the waiting & trying to figure out what might happen is driving me nuts! :lol:

And I nearly lost it when Wilson said "I need you to tell me you love me.

I haven't watched House since whatever episode it was that Amber died in but this makes my House/Wilson-lovin' heart sqee. Even if Wilson is dying. Maybe especially if Wilson is dying.

The jail thing threw me. I wonder if they'll go on the lamb? Did Watson ever die in Sherlock Holmes?

That had to be one of the best series finales I have seen. It was a little creepy, but when it got down to brass tacks, House and Wilson riding off down the road was great.

My thoughts (Spoiler tag just in case there's anyone who hasn't watched yet)...

I was actually a little disappointed. I guess between all the hallucinations & flashbacks & everything, it felt a little disjointed to me. For instance, I'm still trying to figure out how House & the druggie actually ended up in the burning building, how the druggie died (The fire? An overdose?), & what that building was supposed to be (A house? Some knd of warehouse?). Maybe I somehow missed that stuff, but yeah. And the way they made such a big deal of people coming back was kind of a letdown, too. Especially Thirteen. I always liked her, & I was hoping we'd get some closure to the whole Huntington's/euthanasia storyline. But she, & a bunch of others, were only there for a few seconds if the funeral scene! Boo! :P And it was the same with the Wilson storyline. I mean, we know he's dying, but what becomes of House when he has to go on without him, ya know? But I will give them credit for that ending. Never would've seen it coming, & it really was clever. And I still say it was one of the best, smartest shows in a long time, & I'll definitely miss it. Gonna be fun to go back & see the stuff from the beginning before I got into it. That'll be my summer TV, I think.

It was good, but I was still a bit disappointed. I wondered if the warehouse thing was some kind of Dante comparison?

I liked it. And for someone who deserves to know how much he's loved, House being willing to die for Wilson (worse than literally- he'll never be able to solve puzzles again!) was a great way to show the love.

• 2 weeks later...

I nearly lost it during the finale. The ending was sweet, but I refuse to believe that someday House can't be a doctor again. He's just too good at it.

I do like that Foreman is in on the secret, though. I have a feeling he might speak up once Wilson passes away in an effort to get House back.

I think that was the best season finale I have ever seen!

It was a series finale. The show is finished now :(.

It was a series finale. The show is finished now :(.

That's what I meant. I'm sad it's all over :(

Archived