IGNORED

Jesse Maxwell's graduation photos are up!!

0 kids n not countin

Sarah "chose not to go to college"?

HAHAHAHAHA. oh glory.

re: her childhood "regrets":

I think she is totally brainwashed, and repeats whatever Steve tells her she thinks.

I honestly cannot imagine any young child regretting play with friends. Play is the serious work of children!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve is 60, right? So this cult could go on for another 10 or 20 years. I don't think Teri is strong enough to lead the cult after Steve dies or becomes mentally incapable of leading the family. She's been trained to be too submissive to Steve. I suspect that either Nathan will step up to lead the family cult or all of the Maxwells will totally break down Jonestown style.

What kills me about this family is they feel that the real world is so terrible, yet they will not let any of their "perfect children" out in it to make a difference. How are you going to change the world from the comforts of your home? The fact that they only associate themselves with like minded people is crazy! Shouldn't they be out there associating with "un believers" trying to save them? Handing out a tract to a random person is not an effective way to minister to them. This family boggles my mind... :shock:

I don't think Steve wants to change the world or convert the masses. I think he wants to stay on his pedestal and just tell the rest of us that we're doing it wrong.

I think that to really make an attempt at changing the world, one must have some fairly high level of selflessness.

I don't think Steve wants to change the world or convert the masses. I think he wants to stay on his pedestal and just tell the rest of us that we're doing it wrong.

I think that to really make an attempt at changing the world, one must have some fairly high level of selflessness.

I agree. I think he enjoys being a small big fish in a teeny tiny pond that he can control completely.

Regarding them covering their eyes during the creation museum...wouldn't the sounds they hard led to more imaginative ideas about what was going on than actually seeing something? Or is it that their life is so sheltered that they wouldn't have enough imagination to run with? I know that "eyes are the window to the soul" (per Michelle Duggar) but aren't ears another avenue of corruption?

What kills me about this family is they feel that the real world is so terrible, yet they will not let any of their "perfect children" out in it to make a difference. How are you going to change the world from the comforts of your home? The fact that they only associate themselves with like minded people is crazy! Shouldn't they be out there associating with "un believers" trying to save them? Handing out a tract to a random person is not an effective way to minister to them. This family boggles my mind... :shock:

Interestingly it is Nathan that came up with the idea and organized the family booth at the county fair, where they pass out the million dollar tracks, and free pop, and they ask everyone if they're going to heaven when they die. Nathan did have to make his appeal to Steve for Christopher, Sarah, Joseph, John to participate. and Steve did need to spend a lot of time praying about this, but ultimately allowed it. Teri, Anna, Jesse, and Mary could not go along, but they could stamp the 1000's of tracks with the Titus 2 info.

I am so bothered by the fact that Steve has such control over this adult children. Doe he not trust that he raised them well enough to follow his every command? Can Christopher, an adult, not make his own decision on whether he wants to go help his brother with a mission project at the fair?

I wonder how they managed entering and leaving the fair grounds, and whether or not they had to walk with their eyes cast down to the ground so as not to see anything they may regret later.

Surely, the way some people do dress at the fair, they all had a good long look at some T&A, which they may recall in the bed at night alone.

Interestingly it is Nathan that came up with the idea and organized the family booth at the county fair, where they pass out the million dollar tracks, and free pop, and they ask everyone if they're going to heaven when they die. Nathan did have to make his appeal to Steve for Christopher, Sarah, Joseph, John to participate. and Steve did need to spend a lot of time praying about this, but ultimately allowed it. Teri, Anna, Jesse, and Mary could not go along, but they could stamp the 1000's of tracks with the Titus 2 info.

Now let's be fair to the Maxwells. In addition to the tracts, and free soda pop, they made balloon animals too while asking everyone if they were going to heaven when they die.

I can't read the Maxwell blog any more without feeling like crying. Steve Maxwell ruined his children. He brainwashed his children with his twisted interpretations of the bible which resulted in him taking away their free will. He is an evil man.

I can't read the Maxwell blog any more without feeling like crying. Steve Maxwell ruined his children. He brainwashed his children with his twisted interpretations of the bible which resulted in him taking away their free will. He is an evil man.

:text-yeahthat:

Jesus wept. And I mean that in absolute sincerity. Who could not when they fully realize the evil done to those 8 children by their parents?

Archived