IGNORED

How well do you know the Bible?

gustava

Well, this former fundie-lite got 20/25 correct. All of the ones I missed were about Jesus' teachings, but I nailed everything from the Old Testament, Paul, and Revelation.

What does that tell you about the teachings in fundie churches?

I got 22/25. SPOILERS: I missed one of those because I didn't read the whole question (the one about President's speeches; I knew the first one was right and clicked it without reading through to see that "all of the above" was an option) and I missed the one about "The Little Drummer Boy". They wanted "None of the Above" (since he isn't in the Bible) but I actually answered the question. So I'm arguing for 24/25, LOL.

I got 24/25 (this is somewhat disturbing to me, actually).

I missed the one about

Ezekial's dream

But that's because I mis-clicked on "Which of these is the name of a biblical book?" or it would have been 24.

(I have a tendency to mix up my minor-prophets--so the 'roll down like waters' drew me a blank.)

The fact that they had to make a correction in the quiz does make me giggle a bit.

Foprmer fundie here.

I got 23/25. I'm weak in the minor prophets so I missed the "roll down like waters" reference and I completely forgot about Ruth being related to David.

23/25 I missed the one about the little drummer boy (I KNOW he's not in the Bible) and the speeches of the presidents.

23/25 I missed one by not clicking correctly. It was the Isaac/Isaiah one.

23/25. Missed the one about Abraham's first born son. Can't remember which other question I missed. :oops:

23/25. Not bad for an ebil atheist I guess.

24/25.

Question 11. I really didn't know which prophet I should attribute that quote to and went with Jeremiah, alas, it was Amos.

I didn't get the one about a talking animal or the presidential speeches.

13/25...and I will admit I know absolutely nothing about the Bible, so I don't know how I even did that well.

20/25.

From the OT, I missed the Amos quote. Otherwise, I don't know all the names of the Gospels, can't tell Xmas carols from actual NT text, and don't recognize Presidential quotes alluding to NT passages.

I didn't grow up "fundy" but I did grow up going to church and Sunday school every week. 100% correct here.

I will admit that I may possibly have only remembered about Baalam's ass because, hey, what fundie-ish smart-ass kid doesn't want to be able to cite a story where you get to discuss a 'talking ass!'. I mean, I got to quote "And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass..." :lol:

21/25 not bad for an ebil former fundie Catholic. We were more into saying prayers than reading our bible.

22/25. Atheist.

I was wrong about the talking donkey, the MLK Jr. question, and the wise men. I really thought it was three.

Fun!

Archived