IGNORED

Fashion Guide-Lines for Christian Women - with illustrations

The Archivist

Aren't women more critical of what other women are wearing than men anyway? Men are like, "she's holding a beer", not, "wow, that garment is really not properly proportioned for her curves and angles".

Well unless they are the ghey I suppose.

I really despise that proverbs 31 woman.

I don't dispise the one in the Bible, but I do despise what fundies have made of her.

If she feels pants are necessity of life, let her wear a top or tunic long enough to cover the critical area.

I seldom wear anything but jeans and a t-shirt. That's the first time I ever heard that my ass is a "critical area." Wow, I feel important now! It reminds me of those maps we used to have in the 50s, showing the primary targets for a nuclear strike, and then the blast and fallout area radiating out from ground zero. I think I will get a t-shirt (a long, ass-covering t-shirt, to be sure) that says: My Ass: Ground Zero!

Aren't women more critical of what other women are wearing than men anyway? Men are like, "she's holding a beer", not, "wow, that garment is really not properly proportioned for her curves and angles".

Well unless they are the ghey I suppose.

Well, I do know at least one guy who is interested in making his own clothes, and he probably would notice those how things fit on both men and women. But, unless directly asked, it's not something he would ever TELL anyone. And he is not gay. So, while I do mostly agree, I believe there are exceptions, particularly when someone is into sewing and clothing design.

Archived