IGNORED

Candy on Mobile Homes

User123456

Oh boo. No entries. But she sure does look pretty in her profile pic. Looks like headcovering is out again.

As far as Candy, I think she's a nutbar, but I can't really snark on her house. I think it looks like a normal house. Her furniture doesn't match, but I wonder if that's really what her priority is with a family of six plus pets to take care of.

I'm a candy newbie, I'm afraid...but I clicked on over to her house tour.

Holy Shiznit, that's awful. The graphics! So bad!

ahem. So, well, there's not a thing wrong with the house itself, but every single thing on the inside looks like she bought it from a hotel clearance outlet. From about six different hotels, with six different yet bland design schemes.

I'll definitely keep up with her in the future! Sure wish it was a proper blog i could add to my FJ folder in reader, though...

I'm a candy newbie, I'm afraid...but I clicked on over to her house tour.

Holy Shiznit, that's awful. The graphics! So bad!

ahem. So, well, there's not a thing wrong with the house itself, but every single thing on the inside looks like she bought it from a hotel clearance outlet. From about six different hotels, with six different yet bland design schemes.

I'll definitely keep up with her in the future! Sure wish it was a proper blog i could add to my FJ folder in reader, though...

She'll be blogging again soon. First, she'll continue to call it a webpage, but update "occasionally," which after a time will be back to a blog.

Good to know. I've definitely seen her name around here a lot, but never kept up with her.

I think I may have to now, though. She looks like good fun.

I personally love her words ...." I adore mobile/manufactured homes. When given the opportunity, I will drive or walk the streets of mobile home parks, and soak in the visuals of all those beautiful dwellings."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what trailer parks she is talking about,but around here I would not say I will be soaking in the visuals of all those beautiful dwellings.

:lol: :lol: That alone just about made my day. :dance:

Makes me think of Julie Andrews in the sound of music spinning at the top of the mountain...But not.

My dads mobile home park looks quite nice. But then again, its also full of people who are well off. Many drive expensive cars, have nice furniture and enjoy expensive vacations. The other reason the park looks nice is because the management has strict guidelines for who may live in the park. Residents must have a tidy yard and the grounds keepers keep the community areas clean. The rich people who live here dont want a large home. Large homes require more work and money to keep nice. They would rather spend their money elsewhere.

There are bad mobile home parks too. There is one a few miles away that has a crumbling concrete fence around it. There is violence there.

Notice how Candy's testimony is a different version (again) of what she has posted in the past? Notice how she (again) flounces when she is posting her testimony bit by bit baiting her readers sheeple/lovely readers so they keep coming back? First Brandy now Candy. Brandy reinvents herself & so will Candy. Maybe Candy will change her name back again to Rebecca Bible or some crap like that & use her blog that isn't a blog as a website again. Do these chicks not know WHO they are? Do they really not know?

Edited: I see now that Brandy is back with blogging & Candy's blog is a website again. Big surprise. :lol: These girls never disappoint!

CONSPIRACY THEORY DU JOUR:

PERHAPS THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON

I mean, have you ever seen them both in the same room together? Hmmm?

THere's SO MANY GREAT LINKS THOUGH!

"Shiny commodes really bless a bathroom, don't you think?"

I am splitting my sides over this one. If shiny commodes bless a bathroom, then what me and my family do to the toilet is the opposite of blessing... I think. I have this visual of a toilet with arms waving its arms around in the sign of the cross.

Then there's "My friend Baking Soda."

If baking soda is her friend, Comet is my mortal enemy.

It is an Easter basket of snark. I love the tour of her castle. It's so... castle-liscious.

THere's SO MANY GREAT LINKS THOUGH!

"Shiny commodes really bless a bathroom, don't you think?"

I am splitting my sides over this one. If shiny commodes bless a bathroom, then what me and my family do to the toilet is the opposite of blessing... I think. I have this visual of a toilet with arms waving its arms around in the sign of the cross.

Then there's "My friend Baking Soda."

If baking soda is her friend, Comet is my mortal enemy.

It is an Easter basket of snark. I love the tour of her castle. It's so... castle-liscious.

:lol: :lol:

Oh, Candy.

I remember when she lost her shit after someone suggested her new home was mobile. I have to give her one bit of credit, however; she could find the sunny side within a blackened, rotting egg.

I wish I still had my e-mail exchange with her husband, where we debated what he calls "taxpayer slavery." (His arguments fell flat in just about every way a premise can.)

Given their family-size and Eric's work history, the Brauers would probably be entitled to a refund, as well as healthcare coverage and food stamps. But Eric says no: The only slave labor he's going to profit by is that of his wife.

Archived