IGNORED

Girl on YouTube is Getting Religious

BlondeAgent007

I watch this girl's youtube channel, i discovered her a little over a year ago. The channel is primarily supposed to be her talking about her life recovering with an eating disorder ( I had an eating disorder for over ten years, so I like to see how other people recovering are doing).

Anywho, she has always been very into God. She went from talking about her faith some, to switching to all christian music, to meeting a guy from a church event. They get together, and all of her posts are about him and God. She talks about how they want to start their own channel, talking about God and faith as a young couple. Until this point, she had always preached how she would be abstinate until marriage. about 7 months in, she gets pregnant, and they marry.

The baby is 9 months old now. She hasn't posted much, but has mainly stuck to talking about her life with the baby and her eating disorder, which has been a change. However, today, she started talking about birth control and they have decided to "leave it up to God and let him bless us with as many babies as he wants us to have, so, yeah, there might be some exciting news in the next couple months....."

Does she sound like she is heading down a fundie path to anybody else too? I started watching her because she seemed sweet, someone I would like, and she didn't seem so uber religious(I don't mind religious people, I just dont want it to be the only thing they talk about). Shes 20. This is the link to the latest entry http://www.youtube[DOT]com/watch?v=V6bsi24ln3Q&feature=g-all-u

Does she sound like she is heading down a fundie path to anybody else too?

It sounds to me like she's already well on her way down that path. :|

Archived