IGNORED

Romney's son Tagg has twins via surrogacy.

dawn9476

Tagg? Apparently the Romneys and the Palins used the same goofy baby name book.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw the title of the thread.

I wonder if Romney will tell his grandkids that they're abominations and are little sins. Clearly his son doesn't agree that IVF is evil.

Tagg, Tripp, Track, what next, Dodge Ball?

LMAO.. By my own estimations, you win the internets tonight (or perhaps I've had a bit too much vodka, who knows!)

OT I remember Sarah Palin saying, "we named our son, Track because we love to run and we named our daughter, Bristol because we love Bristol Bay." I wonder if they named their son, Trig because they love math ;)

Tagg? Apparently the Romneys and the Palins used the same goofy baby name book.

I wonder is there some kind of Right-wing Republican baby-naming book out there? I mean, the Bateses have Warden, Judson, Lawson. The Palins have Trig, Bristol, Willow, Tripp, Trig, Track, Piper.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw the title of the thread.

A Mormon mommy blogger I used to read before she made her blog private had an adoptive son named Tank. Hopefully for that child, the name Tank was just an alias.

"We were out a cabin for four days and oopsie forgot the birth control." Um, yeah. I think we just found a girl dumber than Bristol. Of course Bristol is jealous of the new girlfriend. I mean, who wouldn't be? What a catch! Honestly, why do stupid people breed so much?

Interesting that the LDS church strongly advises against surrogacy....

So it is ok for the Romney's to ignore LDS teachings when it comes to surrogacy but Catholics, who ignore the church's teachings on birth control, must be punished and not have their birth control covered? Why am I not suprised. ::SMH::

So it is ok for the Romney's to ignore LDS teachings when it comes to surrogacy but Catholics, who ignore the church's teachings on birth control, must be punished and not have their birth control covered? Why am I not suprised. ::SMH::

I love the hypocrisy. You know how these conservatives love to scream about how unnatural it is for gay and lesbian couples to have children, and then they go ahead and have children the exact same way! But of course it's okay when they do it... :evil:

Romney is a hypocrite. On the topic of names, the Palins and Romneys seem to love goofy names. I don't find Piper to be a werid name, because I know a few Pipers. The name Tripp is often used as nickname for a male who is the third to carry a name in a family. My friend and her husband call their son Eric III, Tripp. I don't think Bristol or Levi knew about the use of Tripp as a nickname.

I just checked the website for this (I've never met a member who went through a surrogate so I don't have experience with this personally) and they do indeed strongly discourage against it. Thinking about it, they may discourage it because many gay couples go through surrogates to have children so they don't want LDS women being surrogates for gay couples (since we believe in the traditional view of the family). This might be more along the lines of why they discourage against it. I looked on the website but they didn't have any more about it.

Personally, I think surrogacy is great. If my cousin (more like a sister to me than anything) couldn't have a baby I would be a surrogate for her in a heartbeat.

Is Tagg his real name or is that one of those preppy nicknames like Biff or Kip? I know Mitt's real first name is Willard.

Is Tagg his real name or is that one of those preppy nicknames like Biff or Kip? I know Mitt's real first name is Willard.

Maybe because I used to love watching those old black and white shows I love the preppy knick-names like Skip, Muffy and so forth but would never sadle a kid with that as their real name. So says the woman who this knick-nameing their kid, Bat. If you know your western history you can tell me where I got the Bat from.

Bat Masterson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Masterson

#3 son was almost named Wyatt after one of the Earps but everyone else said he might move out of the west and others not get it. :(

It is surprising how many LDS women in Utah county are surogates. About 6 years ago my husband and I thought about surogacy. I live in southern Utah and an office assistant at my work gave me the name of several women in Utah county willing to be surogates. The 2 I spoke with had several kids of their own and had done surogacy before. They talked about many stay at home moms like themselves doing it while their husbands went back to school or to pay off their homes etc.

I also had a good friend that was a surogate for her older sister while she was a student at BYU.

I guess you learn some new LDS "rule" everyday.

LMAO.. By my own estimations, you win the internets tonight (or perhaps I've had a bit too much vodka, who knows!)

Stick around a little longer, and you'll take that award away. ;)

"We were out a cabin for four days and oopsie forgot the birth control." Um, yeah. I think we just found a girl dumber than Bristol. Of course Bristol is jealous of the new girlfriend. I mean, who wouldn't be? What a catch! Honestly, why do stupid people breed so much?

I'll bet Bristol is seething and pissed off and planning she sort of revenge right now.

Don't forget that Santorum and his wife claim to be pro-life, but she had an abortion. Sorry, but if you claim to be pro-life than then have an elective abortion without being forced (I have a friend whose life was threatened, so I don't count her in the "elective" group, unless electing to not die counts), then you lose the right to call yourself pro-life anymore.

Archived