IGNORED

You're Allowed To Use This Font As Long As It Is Not Anti-Xi

Pandora Moon

I just download a font from Da Font .com and it came with a read me file which I clicked hoping it would remind me how to install font on microsoft word and instead it said:

...For non-profit and/or non-commercial usage-- as long as your

stuff is not racist, hateful, or anti-Christian, you are free to use it as

you wish!

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23

(Bolding mine)

If you want to check this out here is the link [link=]http://www.dafont.co...?cat=603&page=6[/link]

The font I downloaded is at the top of the page called Beautiful Every Time.

This made me chuckle because I was thinking of using it to mess with an story idea I had about a Christian Theocracy.

lol, that's because the font designer is a Christian homeschool mom.

She's not what I'd label fundy though, and has blogged about how a lot of the fundy stuff is creepy and nothing to do with God: gesweinfamily.com/?p=3825

There's another font designer who doesn't have those same terms, but who names most of their fonts after phrases from the Bible or hymns.

WTF? At first I thought it was a public website untill Raine mentioned that it was run by a Christian home-schooler...

WTF? At first I thought it was a public website untill Raine mentioned that it was run by a Christian home-schooler...

dafont is public, with fonts submitted by many designers.

The designer that made that particular font is a Christian homeschooler. She has a blog and social media accounts that combine announcements of new fonts and things with talk about her faith and lifestyle.

Archived