IGNORED

Annnd she's off!

Jessica

I don't understand why she has to take things down when she can't blog daily. I mean, really... People get it if you can't post every day. You aren't that important

You think like a normal, sane person. Candy doesn't. She takes no vacation fro blogging, she is (once again) trying to reinvent herself and be "perfect".

She should have noted by now that she isn't able to reinvent herself or get rid of her internet history if she keeps recycling her posts from previous incarnations again and again. But then, I am not MENSA, I wouldn't now how the mind of a genius, like her mind surely is!, works.

Oh my goooooooood, seriously. Candy, come on now. Are you 12? If you're too busy, just stop blogging like a normal person. People will get it. I promise.

Was there some drama I missed that anyone might know about? I actually am inclined to believe she is just doing other things, but you never know.

I've been checking in. She removed comments again a few days ago. Then all of a sudden she put up a notice saying she's too busy to blog.

Yeah, I saw that she removed comments again. Who knows what goes through that head of hers.

I have, as usual, put up a blog post as a place where the bereaved may gather to mourn the not-blog's passing.

Oh by the way - anyone spotted any Brandy-like movements in the internet environs lately? Just curious what she's up to, since I know she must be up to something online.

I do believe that Miss CandyCakes was really pissed off when people turned on her after she posted her little diatribe against tattling. She managed to get several people ousted from a FB group because horror of horrors, people on their friends list.

I left a nice comment with this Bible Verse (and i didn't use the KJV either...horror of horrors):

Matthew 7:3-5

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and fail to notice the plank in your own? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me get the speck out of your eye’, when there is a plank in your own? You fraud! Take the plank out of your own eye first, and then you can see clearly enough to remove your brother’s speck of dust.â€

I do believe she took offense.

Poor Candy. Grow up and act like a decent human being.

And even if you divorced wunderhubbee's family, you still a SIL named Anne.

Oh by the way - anyone spotted any Brandy-like movements in the internet environs lately?

I was wondering the same thing. I had just discovered Brandy's roller coaster like brand of crazy and then damned if she didn't shut her blog down. What's her turn around time like?

I do believe that Miss CandyCakes was really pissed off when people turned on her after she posted her little diatribe against tattling. She managed to get several people ousted from a FB group because horror of horrors, people on their friends list.

How on earth did I miss this? Was this on her blog? What FB group? You must dish.

Archived