IGNORED

Bateses in a car wreck?

Markie

Using the BMV is ineffective anyway, because a person can show "proof" when they renew their plates, and just not pay the following month's insurance. .

That isn't how it works here. In NC, your insurance company will report you to the DMV if you don't carry insurance and your registration will be revoked. We also have to get our cars inspected every year.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That isn't how it works here. In NC, your insurance company will report you to the DMV if you don't carry insurance and your registration will be revoked. We also have to get our cars inspected every year.

Same in Virginia.

My bad, sharpen your snark machetes. Should have waited for the second email, they did get two vans. I am not sure what kind, or how new, or from whom. "Friends' generosity." Sorry for the misinformation.

My bad, sharpen your snark machetes. Should have waited for the second email, they did get two vans. I am not sure what kind, or how new, or from whom. "Friends' generosity." Sorry for the misinformation.

So, were they in an accident?

I wish someone would give me two cars.

The the Bates (WHO ARE NOTHING LIKE THE DUGGARS! RIGHT?) where given two vans? What sucks is that they are teaching at the yearly conferences about how Gill never has to work a steady job yet they can survive fine because of "God". What they don't say is that "God" doesn't do this for most large ATI families. Just the fame whore ones.

Whoa, folks, it was a little fender bender, no one got hurt and no new cars were given. Sheesh!!

Why are you sharing information from personal emails if you consider yourself their friend?

Fundies always have the worst friends. I don't think anyone I am friends with would share personal info to a group of people that mock me.

How many wrecks did they have? Why 2 vans if they only had 1 wreck? Did they crash their cars into each other? Lol

In NC I'm pretty sure you need proof of insurance just to get your license...

I've heard this before (Sweet Valley, I think :) ) and it's always seemed really odd to me. Over here you get your driver's licence when you pass your driving test (you apply for a provisional licence in order to be allowed to have lessons).

Can you not have a driver's licence without having a car? What happens if you stop having a car (or is it just the initial application)?

Yes, seems strange to me too.

Im in Australia, so different laws, but I haven't had a car registered in my name for years, and it's common for people to have cars owned and registered by their work as part of their salary package. We still need to renew our licenses.

Here you have to show proof of insurance to register the vehicle. So whoever is responsible for registering it is responsible for insuring it. My partner had to negotiate the insurance for the whole fleet at his work.

This Baylee character creeps me the eff out.

Me too, and her Bates facebook fan page is just weird.

They are secondary characters on a niche interest reality show. Sure, they have their own show coming up, but it hasn't aired yet. They don't warrant a fan page, and they don't do enough publicly to make a fan page interesting.

And it's doubly weird if she really is their friend. I can't imagine making a fanpage for one of my friends families, especially with no input from them.

Me too, and her Bates facebook fan page is just weird.

They are secondary characters on a niche interest reality show. Sure, they have their own show coming up, but it hasn't aired yet. They don't warrant a fan page, and they don't do enough publicly to make a fan page interesting.

And it's doubly weird if she really is their friend. I can't imagine making a fanpage for one of my friends families, especially with no input from them.

What is the link to the fan page?

Archived