IGNORED

Bateses in a car wreck?

Markie

I saw this posted on the Bateses' website and wondered if anyone had heard about it?

Hi. This is Meagan Biddison. My friend, Randy Putz said he talked to you. He told me you were in a car wreck and that you were okay, but your car was totaled. And that the conference gave you 2 new cars. God always provides!! Meagan

Kinda nice to have the conference given them 2 free cars - just like their "free" health care.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Big Sandy was a week or so ago. Not sure if that's the conference.

They were a gift from Gothard I believe and were given at Big Sandy a friend saw pictures on an ATI facebook profile. They will probably post pics on their site soon.

I saw this posted on the Bateses' website and wondered if anyone had heard about it?

Kinda nice to have the conference given them 2 free cars - just like their "free" health care.

Think the cars came from Josh's lot? :lol:

Why would they need Gothard to give them cars? Did they not have insurance on the cars?

Why would they need Gothard to give them cars? Did they not have insurance on the cars?

I am going to say no since they dont even have health insurance.

Is car insurance not required in Tennessee? It's required in Georgia.

Googled it. Insurance is required, so I'm guessing they carry the bare minimum and drive old, paid in cash clunkers.

Cheap assholes. I wonder who they crasheds with and if they're at fault in the accident.

From http://www.autoinsurancetips.com/tennes ... quirements

In the state of Tennessee, you do not have to provide proof of insurance to register a vehicle or obtain a driver’s license, but you do have to carry auto insurance in order to operate a motor vehicle on all Tennessee streets, roads, and highways.

The minimum liability coverage required by Tennessee law is $25,000/$50,000 for bodily injury and $15,000 for property damage.

You must carry proof of financial responsibility in your vehicle at all times. Failure to provide proof of insurance or financial responsibility is a Class C misdemeanor that carries a $100 fine and license suspension.

I would not put it past them to not have any. If they do have insurance its minimum liability coverage.

Tennessee, like most states, requires liability insurance on cars. Also, like most, TN does not require "collision", which is what pays for your own car if you are in an accident and you are at fault (or if you are in a no-fault state). If your vehicle has a lien on it, the lender usually requires collision coverage.

They were trying to take pictures while driving ala Josh. :whistle:

I don't how or if they had a wreck but I do hope they all were ok that were involved.

Googled it. Insurance is required, so I'm guessing they carry the bare minimum and drive old, paid in cash clunkers.

Cheap assholes. I wonder who they crasheds with and if they're at fault in the accident.

Only liability.

Maybe they orchestrated it to get a couple of new cars? They are getting better at grifting.

Randy Putz???

Awful last name. :o

Googled him...he is a "Character First " representative. I think that organization falls under Gothard 's umbrella .....

Awful first name too. 'Randy' means 'horny' in Australia. It's so apt. I'm LMAO.

Awful first name too. 'Randy' means 'horny' in Australia. It's so apt. I'm LMAO.

I know of an American author who had a character named Randy in one of her books. She had to change it when they published the UK edition.

So Gothard is god, eh? at least one person among them says it openly.

Who, what, where and when?

Whoa, folks, it was a little fender bender, no one got hurt and no new cars were given. Sheesh!!

Whoa, folks, it was a little fender bender, no one got hurt and no new cars were given. Sheesh!!

I'm glad it was nothing serious. I wonder where all these rumors came from?

Was the quote from their site wrong?

Hi. This is Meagan Biddison. My friend, Randy Putz said he talked to you. He told me you were in a car wreck and that you were okay, but your car was totaled. And that the conference gave you 2 new cars. God always provides!! Meagan

Why won't you ever answer my question on how the Bates are different than the Duggars? Do I need to bump that thread for you?

Archived