IGNORED

is this god screaming syndrome? Pastor Kerney Thomas

doggie

This is just silly and very annoying. is other videos are the same way

Kerney Thomas

V8KxXHibv6A

As someone with Tourette syndrome, this doesn't look like it too me. He has too much control over when he's saying the word "God" for it to be a tic in my opinion.

And I am so, SO sick of "hilarious" Tourette videos on Youtube. Ugh.

As someone with Tourette syndrome, this doesn't look like it too me. He has too much control over when he's saying the word "God" for it to be a tic in my opinion.

Same. I don't have Tourette syndrome but a friend of mine does. I don't think it's "funny" to make fun of it. It's akin to bullying, imho.

Doesn't this pastor also fart? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Well screaming that hard I would fart too. :oops:

I'm sorry but I only made it for 30 seconds before I burst out laughing. I can just imagine getting thrown out of his church with my entire family laughing so hard that all our britches are soaked. I couldn't even give my kids the stink eye because I would leading the pack.

At least when folks have the need to shout for joy during some of the southern baptist* we have attended, my sons knew better than to turn and look and just wait until the meet and greet portion to see who all was filled with the Holy Spirit that week and they know never to laugh on threat of extreme pain.

* the only church in walking distance is a fundy church of the first order and most mornings I'm to blurry eyed to drive far. When I have my act together we go to our church which is not fundy but still filled with a quieter Holy Spirit. ;)

I did not want to make it sound like I was making fun of tourette's. but he sure has issues.

Another with Tourette's here. I would like to see a video of someone making fun of Tourette's who gets whacked with sticks by people who actually have it. And then I'd like to see every talk show host who features the people with TS the worst and makes them into side-show freaks and makes it look like every person with TS will stab things if given pencils and scream obscenities non-stop.

Archived