IGNORED

Kid Missing?

RR88

I've seen the (relatively) new promo pic for 19 KAC, and it seems like there's a kid missing. There should be 24 people (JB, Michelle, 19 kids, Anna, and both Ms), but I only count 23. Am I blind? Also, is Jinger giving us a thumbs-up AGAIN?

[attachment=0]Missing.jpg[/attachment]

Can Jim Bob and Michelle ever NOT kiss?

Nope! They're determined to show the world that they're incredibly in love! :lol:

It looks like Jennifer is missing. Or it could be Hannie. I really can't tell, but neither could JimBoob or Mullet.

I've seen the (relatively) new promo pic for 19 KAC, and it seems like there's a kid missing. There should be 24 people (JB, Michelle, 19 kids, Anna, and both Ms), but I only count 23. Am I blind? Also, is Jinger giving us a thumbs-up AGAIN?

You're not blind, I'm only counting 23, too, and I counted three times. Someone's missing. :think:

JB&J'Chelle kissing again? Guess they need to show us all how their blessings get here! LOL Yep, Jinger's still doing the thumbs up thing, too! And what's with the small howler balancing on the handlebars?

Michael.She might of been pregnant at the time.at the end are Hannie,Jen,Jordayn Josie, Mac

Really ya'll it is posed :lol: -Surely some of you are photographers!

Now that we know who's missing we can ask the important question: what are they riding, a defraudercycle? Those handlebars practically force you to touch the ass of the person riding in front of you!

Interesting. JimBob, steering the family, but not bothering to look where he's going.

Sounds pretty typical. :lol:

JB&J'Chelle kissing again? Guess they need to show us all how their blessings get here! LOL Yep, Jinger's still doing the thumbs up thing, too! And what's with the small howler balancing on the handlebars?

And the Boob isn't looking where he's going. He's too busy kissing Mullet. Way to steer all your "blessings", Jim Boob!

Michael.She might of been pregnant at the time.at the end are Hannie,Jen,Jordayn Josie, Mac

Really ya'll it is posed :lol: -Surely some of you are photographers!

I think Michael is missing too. At the end of the bicycle is four little girls. I think Josie is the one in the baby carrier and Mac, Jennifer, and Jordyn are in the wagon.

The picture is too small for me to tell who's missing, but Hannie is definitely in the picture. One of the youngest kids is missing. Maybe Michael? There are too many littles in the picture for it just to be the Lost Girls, but not enough for Michael to be in the pic. Or maybe Josie's missing. But in that case, why is Josie missing?!

This picture was taken a while ago, but it was AFTER Michael was born. Is he in the seat behind Hannie? (can't be, I think I detect fake curls and Michael is still mostly bald). Or is he in the seat with Jordyn and Jennifer? In that case, where's Mac?

Even if Mike was already born he was a tiny infant.placing him in that photo shoot would have been awkward.

Interesting. JimBob, steering the family, but not bothering to look where he's going.

Naturally. He's blindly steering the kids into disasters for lives.

It is a metaphor for their lives.

It is a metaphor for their lives.

Yes, it is, ladypuglover. Yes, it sure is.

Is that Jill with her feet up in the air near the handlebars? That's not a very modest position, especially in those tight jean skirts. Now, if she was wearing slacks....

Yes, it is, ladypuglover. Yes, it sure is.

Is that Jill with her feet up in the air near the handlebars? That's not a very modest position, especially in those tight jean skirts. Now, if she was wearing slacks....

I was wondering that...at first it looked like she was wearing trousers, but then I realised she's using her hands to hold the skirt up.

There is definately a J girl missing. I see four little girls... unless Mike is the one in the carseat then its two girls.

There should be five girls: Hannie, Jennie, Jordyn, Mac, and Josie. Someones missing.

I see JB, Michelle, Josh, Anna, Jana, JD, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy, Jer, Jed, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johanna, Josie(?). It's difficult to identify the kids in the wagon, but if it's pre-Michael, it has to be Mack, Jenny and Jordyn (although wagon kid one looks an awful lot like a Duggar boy...)

It looks like everyone but Mike to me. And it makes sense he's really too young for a scene like that (though that didn't stop them trotting him all over the universe since he's been born.)

I actually really like this picture. It looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss book in live action. Except the kissing. The kissing needs to go!

It looks like everyone but Mike to me. And it makes sense he's really too young for a scene like that (though that didn't stop them trotting him all over the universe since he's been born.)

I actually really like this picture. It looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss book in live action. Except the kissing. The kissing needs to go!

QFT!

Archived