IGNORED

{{yawn}} Joseph designed a new cover for a book.

Justme

The Homeschooling one..... I guess they're jumping on the publishers "bandwagon" of lets change the cover and people will forget they bought it years ago and buy it again. :dance:

The kids on the cover... are they Reversal Anna, Jesse and Mary?

The photo on the cover is the same as it always was. Only the surrounding pale green bit and the text is updated (the old one just has the photo taking up the entire cover and text directly on top of the photo). You can see the old cover on Amazon.

Not sure who the kids on the cover are (never read this book, either).

Sometimes, when I'm in the midst of a week such as this one (final exams, yikes!) I daydream about how nice it would be to live a life of no responsibilities whatsoever - no job to worry about, no studying or homework to get done, no need to have to rush around all day and worry about accomplishing everything on my to-do list; just time to sit at home, write, read, and generally mind my own business.

And then I hop over to the Maxwell's blog and see exactly what Sarah is not up to, and I get over that daydream real quick!

Sometimes, when I'm in the midst of a week such as this one (final exams, yikes!) I daydream about how nice it would be to live a life of no responsibilities whatsoever - no job to worry about, no studying or homework to get done, no need to have to rush around all day and worry about accomplishing everything on my to-do list; just time to sit at home, write, read, and generally mind my own business.

And then I hop over to the Maxwell's blog and see exactly what Sarah is not up to, and I get over that daydream real quick!

I feel the same way.

I thought I was weird to daydream about that. I used to think the same thing when I was overwhelmed with exams and such. Those lucky maxwell girls with their self taught textbook eduction curriculum. They didnt have to worry about jobs or school, just waiting for the right guy to come along. Then i finish my exams or whatever and go hang out with friends I realize my life is much more fulfilling than any of the maxwell children. Despite whatever current difficulties I may have, I at least have a SO and friends to see me through it all.

I was hoping the new cover was for the Managers of Their Homeschool book. That's the one with Anna sitting at the SOTDRT and smiling into the camera. Very boring cover. But then, this is the Maxwells, isn't it?

I feel the same way.

Me too. In fact one of the things that improves my mood the most after a particularly difficult day is to read fundie blogs. It always makes me so glad that I actually have choices and options.

Archived