IGNORED

Cheap Secret Service Agent also a homeschooling IFBaptist?

mirele

The wife of the cheapskate Secret Service agent — whose refusal to fully pay a Colombian hooker rocked the Obama White House — has vowed to stay with her straying husband.

Her seemingly All-American life in tatters, Jolie Huntington has told relatives that she won’t abandon her disgraced spouse Arthur.

Nearly two dozen Secret Service agents and U.S. military personnel were implicated in the humiliating scandal that erupted days before world leaders met in the sinful seaside city of Cartagena.

After a booze-filled night, the men brought more than 20 prostitutes back to their rooms. The following morning, Huntington allegedly paid hooker Dania Suarez only $28 of his $800 tab.

Jolie Huntington, 41, home-schooled the couple’s two sons, aged 12 and 15. She and her husband were active in their local parish, Granite Baptist Church, neighbors said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1069290

This is apparently the church:

http://www.granitebaptist.org/

And, this page has a picture of the church sign, including the words, "BIBLE-BELIEVING - INDEPENDENT - FUNDAMENTAL".

http://www.granitebaptist.org/about-us/history.html

That sign pic isn't historical, I looked at the church location in Google Street View and that sign is out front.

it's not his fault it is the hooker she threw herself onto him and dressed so he could not help but sin. so he felt sorry for her and gave her some money. She was mad because he paid her fairly but she is a man hating feminist. :angry-screaming: :angry-cussingblack: :animals-bunnywhite: :angry-fire:

I wonder if his wife will get checked for std's?

Of course. The only way I would be MORE surprised is if he had hired a male prostitute. And OF COURSE she's staying with him.

Of course. The only way I would be MORE surprised is if he had hired a male prostitute. And OF COURSE she's staying with him.

even then she would still stay with them. because it was the first time of course.

knucklehead indeed.

I admit this story made me giggle like a mean girl in junior high.

Schadenfreude can be a wonderful feeling.

Wow! Great catch.

It totally bugged me that the cheapskates negotiated a price with the prostitute and then only gave them a few dollars. It's like they thought the women enjoyed themselves because the men were so darned special so they didn't have to pay.

I wonder if Jolie has a blog....

Wow! Great catch.

It totally bugged me that the cheapskates negotiated a price with the prostitute and then only gave them a few dollars. It's like they thought the women enjoyed themselves because the men were so darned special so they didn't have to pay.

I wonder if Jolie has a blog....

not it is just that fundamentalists are such spendthrifts that the price was too high.

knucklehead indeed.

I admit this story made me giggle like a mean girl in junior high.

Schadenfreude can be a wonderful feeling.

I think there has to be some aspect of 'freude' first! ;)

I hope she realizes her mistakes and makes an honest effort to gaze adoringly at her man and 'keep sweet' and accepts her responsibility for all of his actions.

I hope she realizes her mistakes and makes an honest effort to gaze adoringly at her man and 'keep sweet' and accepts her responsibility for all of his actions.

you did not go there you bad person.

you did not go there you bad person.

I did go there. Someone has to lead the charge on this... this...shameless defraudery

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the store, and it takes me a while to dress in my Nike suit made entirely of potato sacks and barbed wire, lest I turn the 65 year old male cashier with ED into a sex fiend.

I did go there. Someone has to lead the charge on this... this...shameless defraudery

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the store, and it takes me a while to dress in my Nike suit made entirely of potato sacks and barbed wire, lest I turn the 65 year old male cashier with ED into a sex fiend.

I agree that a good fundie wife will accept full responsibility for not saying yes whenever he asked. Of course, missionary sex was probably so boring that after a while, he didn't ask.

I'd be very surprised if this really was the first time. In my experience, fwiw, when a 40-something is cheating, it's a pattern that goes way back. I can't think of a single other notorious fundie or Republican man who got caught the first time. All the other guys I can think of got caught after they'd been doing it for awhile.

Wife needs to be tested for all manner of STDs. This is great reason why fundie girls need the

Guardasil vaccine.

Wife needs to be tested for all manner of STDs. This is great reason why fundie girls need the Guardasil vaccine.

QFT

Wife needs to be tested for all manner of STDs. This is great reason why fundie girls need the

Guardasil vaccine.

As much I do not like that vaccine, in a subculture that bans all birth control while turning a blind eye to infidelity and expecting women to forgive affairs, I think the risks of the vaccine are far outweighed by the benefits. Unlike non-fundies, those girls aren't going to know where to go when they get scabs and boils in private places. I wonder how many die of cancer that went undiagnosed because talking about vaginas is verboten.

Archived