IGNORED

Scary brainwashing creationist song

SpeakNow

You know, until I started watching the Duggars, I had no idea creationists thought dinosaurs existed in the past 6000 years. The one fundie-light family I knew thought dinosaurs never existed at all and their bones were just in the ground when the earth was formed.

Oh dear. Is that Answers in Genesis or some rip off?

I remember goingbeing dragged to some dinosaur talk held at a church. Even though I was drinking the koolaid at the time, I knew something was off. It really bothered me how they encouraged the audience to laugh at and make fun of the "stupid evolutionists".

I remember goingbeing dragged to some dinosaur talk held at a church. Even though I was drinking the koolaid at the time, I knew something was off. It really bothered me how they encouraged the audience to laugh at and make fun of the "stupid evolutionists".

Ooooh, was it Ken Hamm? That man is an ass. I saw him give a talk when I was 14 or 15, I was really trying to make myself believe all of the YEC stuff.....but he just came off as a pompous ass.

Ooooh, was it Ken Hamm? That man is an ass. I saw him give a talk when I was 14 or 15, I was really trying to make myself believe all of the YEC stuff.....but he just came off as a pompous ass.

No, it was some Ken Ham-wannabe husband and wife team. I think we were too far outside of the Biblebelt to get Ken Ham. Even worse: there was Prop 8 (a proposition in California a couple years back to undo a CA supreme court decision for marriage equality) stuff plastered all over the event.

Yes, it's Answers in Genesis. The guy's name is Buddy Davis and he has a ton of CD's plus a couple of DVD's out through the Answers in Genesis store. My old church was particularly fond of showing the ones in the link below every time the kids' ministry did anything.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/PublicS ... 2,263.aspx

Archived