IGNORED

Michelle's Advice: Use a watch to keep track of time!

Visionoyahweh

Am I the only one who noticed that Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates say that each of their children have different gifts and make a point of telling their children that? What is up with that? I know each child is going to be born with different strengths and should be told that but to have it pounded in? Sounds like something is up in the Duggar/Bates homes.

Am I the only one who noticed that Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates say that each of their children have different gifts and make a point of telling their children that? What is up with that? I know each child is going to be born with different strengths and should be told that but to have it pounded in? Sounds like something is up in the Duggar/Bates homes.

they have to be told that because they are not allowed to experience that. they are fairly interchangeable. When you have 20 kids it makes it easier when you don't have to keep track of the differences.

She should have my watch killer problem. Ever since I got the hives last year I cannot wear a battery powered watch because my electric personality kills it day-ed. And it stays day-ed. I've got a lovely dress watch and I can't wear it for one lousy evening. But since I am multi task oriented I can look at my iPhone or it's successor and tell the time as well as the date and time zone.

Poor Michelle. Time waits for no one honey.

I'm guessing Michelle hasn't figured out how to use the calendar and appointment ap on her iPhone.

That could also be set to give her alarms warnings. I bet she will never do that because then, she might actually be on time.

Helps them remember their own children. You the one who's good at ironing...

wonder if she uses that timer to keep jimboob from using too much time making babies. Ok your two minutes are almost up finish up so I can get on with my life.

wonder if she uses that timer to keep jimboob from using too much time making babies. Ok your two minutes are almost up finish up so I can get on with my life.

Two minutes seems like it would be a little long for JimBoob...

BTW...for those that don't know my real name, I'm the one leaving the bitchy comments on that post. I'm trying to control my bitchiness here when dealing with most FJ members, especially those I pissed off before, but Michelle Duggar deserves every bitchiness I can dish out.

I don't wear a watch at all and manage to be on time for things. Imagine that Michelle, there is no excuse to being late. She just thinks her time is valuable and nobody else matters. That's the real definition of Duggar time.

but yet according to the gothard qualities being on time is one. She lists being on time as one of the charter traits she teaches her kids.

She should have my watch killer problem. Ever since I got the hives last year I cannot wear a battery powered watch because my electric personality kills it day-ed. And it stays day-ed. I've got a lovely dress watch and I can't wear it for one lousy evening. But since I am multi task oriented I can look at my iPhone or it's successor and tell the time as well as the date and time zone.

Poor Michelle. Time waits for no one honey.

Ooooh, another watch killer! I'm allergic to nickel, so I can only wear the cuff-style watch where there's a layer of leather between the watch and my skin. But even then, I keep killing them. I smack them against walls, I spill on them, I could probably make a "suicide bunny"-type book of the many watch deaths I've caused. And even with all that . . . I'm still more punctual than Mullet. Not that that says anything, really.

Ooooh, another watch killer! I'm allergic to nickel, so I can only wear the cuff-style watch where there's a layer of leather between the watch and my skin. But even then, I keep killing them. I smack them against walls, I spill on them, I could probably make a "suicide bunny"-type book of the many watch deaths I've caused. And even with all that . . . I'm still more punctual than Mullet. Not that that says anything, really.

:shock: See! I'm not a freak! Everyone I know makes fun of me for being a watch killer or doesn't believe me. I am not alone! :D I used to be a normal watch wearer until I had my first son and since then have killed many a watch trying to find one that I could wear. I just have to pay attetion to the passage of time more than others as I can kill all kinds of time keeping devices.

Even though I am a watch killer I still find myself early to every appointment I or my children have. Where is my mother of the year award? I even bought 3 different kinds of mints for my kids to grow because they said in passing they would like to explore gardening with mint. I also can pay attention to my kids, so I truly am the mother of the year!

I haven't worn a watch in over 20 years. I, too, kill them. Clock in every room of the house and a cell phone do just fine.

Gee, maybe next time she'll tell us to carry an umbrella to keep from getting wet and drink water to combat thirst.

Just a guess, but I think the focus on explaining to children that they have "different gifts" may be a reference to having to explain gender roles and having to wean younger girls off of playing with their brothers or keep boys from playing with dolls. "Mom, I don't understand why I can't climb trees with the others anymore, I used to do it all the time!" "Because, Anna Hannah Suzanna, your special gift is doing laundry! Isn't it a blessing to wash off those grass stains after the boys play outside?"

That's not Duggar Daughter hair.

No, but it should be, because Duggar daughters need watches and Flava's got the TIME!

I'm a slider. I kill street lights, battery operated watches (magnetics are fine), flashlights and smoke detectors.

http://patentlyparanormal.blogspot.com/ ... eople.html

Hey! I have some slider too. One of the cutest pictures of one of my sons is where he has somehow stuck silverware all over his face and it is just hanging there like magic. Now I know what to tell him. :lol:

Dear Michelle,

For when you wear your "fancies" they DO make pretty watches that are fairly affordable. Please visit Fossil. I have several very fashionable watches for a range of different functions. And no, digital is never dressy. Alternativly, most families seem to have one really nice watch that gets passed around for formal events, perhaps your's does too?

Next will you enlighten us on how you turn on the facet and water comes out?

Signed,

BeamMeUp

Archived