IGNORED

Persecuted by FJ

Koala

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Way to go Pugs. I bet that post doesn't see the light of day :lol:

No, it won't. But She may have read it and may have had some kernel of truth sink in. She is screaming how she is right and how very wrong we are but ignores the still small voice of the Lord she "says" she follows. If she really was walking the right path, she would know that what she is saying/doing is wrong and goes against her faith. Her faith isn't of the Bible I use, one you could find at any book store or the Torah. I admit to not knowing hardly anything of the Jewish faith but am learning from my Jewish sisters and brothers but I do know that what she proclaims as faith goes against the Jewish faith. That is wronger than wrong in my faith, eyes and heart. She is not only giving Christians and Jews a bad name but mankind a bad name. I just hope the space aliens watching us don't judge us all by her words/acts. :snooty:

• 3 weeks later...

Have any of you seen the photos Tabby posted of herself earlier this month? She looks terrible. It's hard to believe that she's the same person as the woman in those photographs from her youth.

Archived