IGNORED

Persecuted by FJ

Koala

This was not me, but whoever is responsible...I would like to shake your hand.

(And I agree, this is obviously not a comment from the actual Candy, just someone having a goof.)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anybody tried those Welch's thingies in the upper right hand corner? Are they any good??

The tropical ones are delightful, but the original ones in the blue bag are my faves. We also have a Tangy Fruits kind, but tends to be too sour for me.

Dibs on the Snickers!

Got any Reese's miniatures there? I just discovered a supermarket over here that stocks them and they can oonly be described as bite sized orgasms.

Ohhhhhh that reminds me, totally unrelated, but I need to tell:

We used to go to a bakery and buy a certain brand of cookies when I was a teen, and they were so good, we referred to them as "orgasm cookies".

Well, the "new girl" heard about it, went to the bakery and asked for... yeah... orgasm cookies Too bad I wasn't there to see the face of the cashier.

I want to read some of her sisters' blogs about Free Jinger. Anyone have a link?

Love,

The Grammar Police.

My boyfriend is gonna be so pissed if he finds out Im a member of a gay and lesbian forum :dance:

Nah, he'll think its hot :dance:

I get the Cherries and Berries (Berries and Cherries?) variety when they go on sale BOGO and they are awesome.

Are they like those gumdrops that are supposed to look like raspberries and blackberries?

specialties_blackRaspBerrie__92535_zoom.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Are they like those gumdrops that are supposed to look like raspberries and blackberries?

specialties_blackRaspBerrie__92535_zoom.jpg

I like those too! I get the Haribo brand.

The Welch's fruit snacks are different, though. Like this:

10xyjdf.jpg

That isn't the Berries and Cherries variety, but it's the closest pic I could find. They are chewier and less sweet than the raspberry/blackberry candies.

One of those comments is mine, and I can't believe it got through!

I think they wood eat my babys with how thay like arboting babys. Ignore the evilies they lurk their. Your better then them! God is on your side.

Guilty? :D

I liked this one to:

One time, a lady shoved me in the supermarket. She said "Oh, excuse me." but then I realized SHE WAS FROM FREE JINGER!

So watch out. This could happen to you too!

Tabby is gonna be running over to MK@H being all butt hurt once she reads this thread.

We have been saying a lot of ungodly mockings about her. We are truly wicked and evil people.

We have been saying a lot of ungodly mockings about her. We are truly wicked and evil people.

Ungodly mockings :lol: Don't forget to add gay abortionists to wicked and evil. Bound for hell, the whole lot of us. :whistle:

OT : her kids are good-looking but why did she post a pic of her and her headship looking like slobs? And could someone explain what is it with these faux-Jew wannabees?

Guest Anonymous
And could someone explain what is it with these faux-Jew wannabees?

If only someone could!

My take: They're too special to practice one religion well, so they attempt to practice two, poorly.

Tabby, I am Christian wife and mother of 5 children. I am straight and have been in a monogamous relationship with my husband for over 21 years. I worship the Lord Jesus and have never done any of the things you accuse me of. You have lied with a vicious intent to defame others that disagree with you. Is this what your bible teaches you? Is this what God leads you to do? I have not defamed you nor even really read your blog as I find your blog boring just as if I were to have a blog you might find mine boring. I also would bore you with my ways of always trying my best to be a person that God would want me to be and that is not by ignoring His word by not bearing false witness against thy neighbor.

Free Jinger has never attacked me because I was Christian as many of the MEN and women are this board are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddest, Pagan and so forth. We as a majority on FJ have some kind of belief of a high power than ourselves. We talk about the ones who want to remove our rights like to choice of religion, our bodies, our education, our health, our rights as Americans and freedom.

Free Jinger has never attacked or tried to make me gay or engage in immoral activities such as theft, murder, drugs, sex or any other thing I would disagree with. I do not believe in Gay bashing becouse it does nothing but cause pain to everyone involved. Jesus never wrote that I must judge another for their sins or what I "think" might be a sin.

Nor has Free Jinger ever judged me for being a stay at home mother of 5 sons. They have never said I could do something better than raise my children or ever said a word about me having 5 children. If anything I have been encouraged to stay strong and why it is a good thing to be a SAHM and praise for rearing my 5 sons.

Am I a feminist? Yes, you betcha. I made the choice to be a stay at home mother, my choice. I made the choice of who to marry, another Christian, not my father's choice but my choice. Yes, my father adored my husband but the choice of man and if to marry was mine and my husband's. I made the choice to have children even though it was deadly for me to get pregnant, my choice. I made the choice to carry pregnancies when I was told it would be better to abort, my choice. I was awarded with 5 healthy babies out of 11 pregnancies and 14 fetuses. My choice and God's choice.

It is also my choice to stand up against abuse and what it wrong. The Pearls advocate beating of newborns with plumbing line and I will forever cryout against it. The Duggars advocate of not educating their children or allowingtheir children to prove their parents did raise them right. I will continue to point this out. Bill Gothard is a fals prophet and is leading people away from God and I will fight with my last breath to make people aware of his abusive ways.

I can go on, but you has made false reports just because people on the internet happen to disagree with you. You have made your blog public and act surprised that other Jews and Christians take great offense by the lies you spread about our religions and later us. If you want to spread the word of God then do it truthfuly and if you don't want people to object what you have to say then make it private.

It is funny that Free Jinger never attacks Christians or Jews that tell the truth and want to walk in the light of God but only those who want to twist what the Lord has said for their own gain. Something for you to think about, Tabby.

Signed, Ladypuglover.

Archived