IGNORED

Persecuted by FJ

Koala

plaintorahkeeper.blogspot.com/2012/04/free-jinger-site.html#comment-form

Free Jinger is rediculous!!! Not only did they attack me on the Internet, they also stocked me in person! Be very careful of them! Candy Brauer

"Rediculous" and "stocked"? Please tell me this isn't for real? :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this Tabby person? Did someone threaten to call Social Services? If they did, they probably had a good reason.

oh God that's AWESOME! All the times we are all "be polite or she'll flounce!" and they think our mission is to shut them down.

Poor persecuted "set apart" women who can't answer questions or put spaces in their blog titles.

:D "Candy Brauer" must be a FJ, no?

They are a pro abortion, feminism,gay and lesbian site.

We know that the devil is out to attack us, and to try to stop our witness of the truth of Yahweh and His Word.

I think we need two new badges : "FJ - the pro abortion, feminsim, gay and lesbian site" and "FJ - our leader is the devil".

I feel so persecuted! She didn't even mention our love of cake or our beloved St. Alan

I feel so persecuted! She didn't even mention our love of cake or our beloved St. Alan

I'm offended she didn't mention St. Rachel of Maddow!

This report on FJ shows how dangerous we all are! After all, here's what happens when you stock Candy!

194284_candy_racks.jpg

This report on FJ shows how dangerous we all are! After all, here's what happens when you stock Candy!

194284_candy_racks.jpg

I would like to be stocked with Reese's and Diet Pepsi. Thank you in advance. :D

194284_candy_racks.jpg

~Runs away shrieking in horror "How can I be a part of such obvious evil?! How?!"~ :scared-yipes:

Isn't Candy that whackadoodledoo who keeps changing the name of her website? Joyful Christian Homemaking/My Blessed Home? I remember she posted a photo of herself in skimpy exercise clothes as a "before and after losing ten pounds" and she looked exactly the same.

194284_candy_racks.jpg

Would someone please stock me? :P

194284_candy_racks.jpg

This is awesome.

I want to remind you that I asked first. :lol:

I'm more than willing to patiently wait my turn. :lol:

I'm more than willing to patiently wait my turn. :lol:

I call dibs on the Lindt 95% and York Peppermint patties.

What a lovely example of the SOTDT. Her self-description includes "We are not affiliated with no denominations or churches."

And she's a nut. plaintorahkeeper.blogspot.com/2012/03/obama-seizes-control-over-all-food.html Apparently, Obama now owns the food in my pantry. Too bad I ate it. Think he'll take the, um, altered results?

Dibs on the Snickers!

Ladies and gentlemen, there is enough for all of us. Now brace yourselves as I rush past you all while knocking down little old ladies to get to the candy.

I need to start a blog. Mckmama is realing in the $$$ and Candy is getting stocked with treats. Anyway y'all could somehow do me in with fast food, alcohol, soda and smokeage too? Come on, I'll be starting a fundy blog, you gotta treat me right.

194284_candy_racks.jpg

My doctor says that is, in fact, very dangerous.

Darn.

Candy Brauer is that woman from My bless home/joyfulblabla. And from the content,I do not doubt she COULD post stuff like this, but I guess she's really innocent this time. I mean, she has a whole parody site (Sweeping the home) dedicated to her, no miracle if people leave comments in her name designed to make her look bad. (She always caimed to have been invited by Mensa, and made the craziest spelling mistakes herself all the time - while homschooling!)

Has anybody tried those Welch's thingies in the upper right hand corner? Are they any good??

Guest Anonymous
Has anybody tried those Welch's thingies in the upper right hand corner? Are they any good??

I get the Cherries and Berries (Berries and Cherries?) variety when they go on sale BOGO and they are awesome.

Archived