IGNORED

Egyptians may now marry at 14 and have sex with dead wives

Buzzard

Well apparently women have that same right. Women can have sex with their dead husbands too. I guess she just has to wait for him to get stiff ..... *rimshot*

A lot of commenters on a variety of articles (not just the DM) are claiming this is not true. I hope it's not. :shock:

A lot of commenters on a variety of articles (not just the DM) are claiming this is not true. I hope it's not. :shock:

How would one go about this? Your wife dies in a car accident etc and you march into the hospital and ask for "alone time?" The whole thing just seems nasty!

This is just sick and the ones who want to have alone time with a dead person? Sick freaks. Sick, sick, sick. Call me out on this but have sex with a dead person/animal is not the same thing as a fetish or nose sex or anything else you throw out there. :snooty:

Please tell me this is a sick joke? 14 is way to young to get married (even though some U.S. states allow it with parental consent), and having sex with you dead wife is just..well...ewwww and downright creepy! :puke-front:

Sensationalist BS being proffered by a Hosni whore to make the current government look bad (not that they need any help, the military isn't doing a great job, but this isn't one of the things they should be made to look bad for).

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Backchan ... tter-hooey

There's of course one problem: The chances of any such piece of legislation being considered by the Egyptian parliament for a vote is zero. And the chance of it ever passing is less than that. In fact, color me highly skeptical that anyone is even trying to advance a piece of legislation like this through Egypt's parliament. I'm willing to be proven wrong. It's possible that there's one or two lawmakers completely out of step with the rest of parliament. Maybe.

But extreme, not to mention inflammatory claims, need at minimum some evidence (and I've read my share of utter nonsense in Al Ahram over the years). The evidence right now? Zero.

Stories like this are already a reminder of the downside of the Internet. It makes fact-checking and monitoring easier. But the proliferation of aggregation sites, newsy blog sites, and the general erosion of editorial standards (and on-the-ground reporters to do the heavy lifting) also spreads silliness faster than it ever could before.

How greedy can these guys get? Multiple wives isn't enough, now it's 4 wives and a corpse?

Four weddings and a funeral!

:whistle:

Sensationalist BS being proffered by a Hosni whore to make the current government look bad (not that they need any help, the military isn't doing a great job, but this isn't one of the things they should be made to look bad for).

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Backchan ... tter-hooey

Whew! I thought it didn't sound right, but I saw that a number of news outlets (other than the Daily Mail rag) had reported on it, so I wasn't sure. I had never heard anything about Islam condoning or encouraging such a thing.

Yeah seriously, I try and check multiple sources and they were all saying the same thing... glad it cant pass but still fucked up that someone would even think of it!

Archived