IGNORED

How about that... Tabby's Back

Koala

She can kiss my feministic, atheist arse.

Don't forget gay...because everyone here is. Don't bother denying it. Tabby is on to all of us :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnonymousApr 26, 2012 10:54 AM

Free Jinger is rediculous!!! Not only did they attack me on the Internet, they also stocked me in person! Be very careful of them! Candy Brauer

Huh? We "stocked" her, like, supplied her with an assortment of goods?

:lol:

Apparently, one of us sneaked into her house and filled her pantry.

We are dangerous.

I saw Triscuits in the supermarket today, and laughed to myself when my first thought was "why aren't these with the leftover Passover stuff?"

Emmiedahl, what was the comment/response? Any pity I had for Tabby went when her hypocritical true colours showed.

Someone said they let their daughters go to GS (in a snarky way that referenced witchcraft) and Tabby said they did not deserve the blessing of children.

Hmm... Is that really Candy? Interesting. A few years ago, she accused the STC people of "stocking" her. Hilarious

Ok, here is some handslapping... I suspect that wasn't Candy (not signed in), so if it was someone from here pretending to be Candy, not cool. Don't pretend to be someone else.

/hand slap

Commence with telling me not to hand slap. I just think posting as someone else is uncool. So is posting truly vile stuff on fundie blogs (politely disagreeing or pointing out errors in logic not being vile, naturally).

Ok, here is some handslapping... I suspect that wasn't Candy (not signed in), so if it was someone from here pretending to be Candy, not cool. Don't pretend to be someone else.

/hand slap

Commence with telling me not to hand slap. I just think posting as someone else is uncool. So is posting truly vile stuff on fundie blogs (politely disagreeing or pointing out errors in logic not being vile, naturally).

Why do you think it wasn't Candy, or that it was someone from here? I think that everyone here - at least all of the regular posters - are in complete agreement that it's not ok to go around commenting/emailing nasty things to the people we discuss, not is it ok to impersonate someone.

Why do you think it wasn't Candy, or that it was someone from here? I think that everyone here - at least all of the regular posters - are in complete agreement that it's not ok to go around commenting/emailing nasty things to the people we discuss, not is it ok to impersonate someone.

Candy always signs in with blogger, primarily. I don't think she would sign her full name, either.

And I don't think it was a regular poster here, but possibly someone who lurks or reads here. It mostly was a shout to the universe for people to stop being stupid. (good luck to me)

Does that make sense?

Candy always signs in with blogger, primarily. I don't think she would sign her full name, either.

And I don't think it was a regular poster here, but possibly someone who lurks or reads here. It mostly was a shout to the universe for people to stop being stupid. (good luck to me)

Does that make sense?

Lol, yes. Unfortunately, I do think we have some less than cool lurkers that troll around the blogs that we discuss, so I wholeheartedly support your universal shout for people to stop being stupid. Too bad they usually don't listen.

Oh, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Tabby herself posted that "comment" to bolster her stand.

Oh, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Tabby herself posted that "comment" to bolster her stand.

It so sounds like her.

Tabby has made a couple of tactical errors. When she first started getting hits from FJ she should have put some effort into monetizing her blog and earning some income. She should post all comments to let her readership actually judge whether folks are being mean and to actually add credibility to her claims.

In the meantime I think she needs the whaaaaambulance. :auto-ambulance:

I commented in the girl scout post that my daughter went to Brownies and there was not any perversion, witchcraft, worship of Satan, as it's very difficult to perform witchcraft and make noodle necklaces at the same time.

She didn't post my comment. :o

I commented in the girl scout post that my daughter went to Brownies and there was not any perversion, witchcraft, worship of Satan, as it's very difficult to perform witchcraft and make noodle necklaces at the same time. She didn't post my comment. :o

Or sit-upons. Do Brownies still make sit-upons? I have fond memories of cutting up an old plastic tablecloth into two big squares, layering newspaper between them, and then stitching the whole thing together with yarn to make something I could...er...sit upon when we went camping. Believe me, there's no time to perform witchcraft while stitching those things together! :lol:

Or sit-upons. Do Brownies still make sit-upons? I have fond memories of cutting up an old plastic tablecloth into two big squares, layering newspaper between them, and then stitching the whole thing together with yarn to make something I could...er...sit upon when we went camping. Believe me, there's no time to perform witchcraft while stitching those things together! :lol:

I forgot about the sit-upons. LOL Yes, her group made them out of 5 gallon paint bucket as they would be more comfortable (whatever) and you could store your stuff on the inside.

They still make them. My daughter made one out of magazines and clear contact paper. She rolled it up and attached it to her bag with a clip and forgot to use it to sit on for the entire week of camp. :lol:

I forgot about the sit-upons. LOL Yes, her group made them out of 5 gallon paint bucket as they would be more comfortable (whatever) and you could store your stuff on the inside.

It warms my heart to know they still make them. I like the paint bucket idea, very innovative. :lol:

They still make them. My daughter made one out of magazines and clear contact paper. She rolled it up and attached it to her bag with a clip and forgot to use it to sit on for the entire week of camp. :lol:

:laughing-rolling:

I made one in Brownies that was plastic, filled with newspaper, tied together with lanyard, and had paper on either side of the newspaper for a drawing. I think I still have it at my parents house. I decorated mine with a drawing of Lamb Chop wearing a Brownie uniform.

We made a big mushroom...no, I mean a toadstool. Out of paper mache. It was red with white spots on top and we used it for dancing round, which I guess is like witchcraft, if you squint really hard.

We took the clear VHS casette boxes (it was the 80's) and covered them with glue and then dumped large quanities of glitter all over them and called it a jewelry box. No witchcraft that I remember. We also dyed noodles and make necklaces to put in our jewelry boxes.

We made a big mushroom...no, I mean a toadstool. Out of paper mache. It was red with white spots on top and we used it for dancing round, which I guess is like witchcraft, if you squint really hard.

:lol: :clap:

I'm gutted now, there wasn't anything remotely witchcrafty at the Brownies and Guides I went to. Perhaps Tabby means subliminal... although she probably doesn't know what that means (or is able to spell it or use it in a sentence...)

I feel like I have missed out *sniff*

I'm disappointed with you all! Don't you remember chanting "twist me, turn me, show me the elf?"

Totally OBV witchcraft!!!!

Archived