IGNORED

How about that... Tabby's Back

Koala

Tabby the Triscuit loving Torah Keeper is back. :roll: That was quick.

Looks like her post dedicated to the lovely people of FJ is gone :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see she is dissing the Girl Scouts, and offering an alternative. Its not like she's going to let her DD leave the trailer and have any outside activities besides going to the laundromat.

Tabby the Triscuit loving Torah Keeper is back. :roll: That was quick.

Looks like her post dedicated to the lovely people of FJ is gone :lol:

Aaannd....TIME!

You may have set a record, Tabby! Congratulations. But I, for one, am disappointed that you don't love us enough to keep your FJ post up. Where's your Godly kindness?

I usually don't read her blog because it makes the grammatically purist part of me froth at the mouth, but I did skim enough to read that she used a disposable aluminum turkey pan as a "basin" to wash feet for their Passover celebration.

I don't know why that's standing out to me so much, but it seems really tacky.

I usually don't read her blog because it makes the grammatically purist part of me froth at the mouth, but I did skim enough to read that she used a disposable aluminum turkey pan as a "basin" to wash feet for their Passover celebration.

I don't know why that's standing out to me so much, but it seems really tacky.

It is only tacky if she then serves the turkey in it to save money!

Tabby needs stuff to post about on the MK@H so if she blogs and reads FJ she can go crying to her yahsome friends and tell them that teh gayz at FJ are persecuting her.

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi Tabby. :greetings-wavingblue:

I'm so disappointed. I thought she would be endorsing a new FakeJew girl scout alternative, but she's just promoting American Heritage Girls.

I could just imagine the badges. Foot-Washing, Not-Really-Kosher Cooking, and the award for the scout who sells the least amount of cookies because she should be staying at home anyway . . .

Well that was a quick flounce.

Hi Tabby! Don't worry, we had lots of gay abortion parties while you were gone :lol:

Hi Tabby! Don't worry, we had lots of gay abortion parties while you were gone :lol:

Shhh!!!! You're gonna get kicked out if you go telling all of our secrets :lol:

I'm so disappointed. I thought she would be endorsing a new FakeJew girl scout alternative, but she's just promoting American Heritage Girls.

I could just imagine the badges. Foot-Washing, Not-Really-Kosher Cooking, and the award for the scout who sells the least amount of cookies because she should be staying at home anyway . . .

Recipes include bacon on matzah, Pork roast with charoset dressing, matzah balls wrapped in bacon, shrimp kugel...

Anybody going to claim responsibility for this comment?

AnonymousApr 25, 2012 01:56 PM

I heard about the girl scouts being perverted and promoting abortions. I even heard from a friend certain troops practice witchcraft. I should be outraged with my daughters members of the Girl Scouts, but, hey, it keeps them out of my hair for a few hours a week, so I'm not complaining! :)

TabbyApr 25, 2012 04:08 PM

You must not love your daughter.People like you should not be blessed with children.

I didn't make that comment but I wish I did. Anyone wanna buy a packet of cookies? I have a house full of them at the moment.

Not I she said, mine had the words, martinis, sweet fellowship and poolboy in it. :lol:

She's on MKAH asking if there is any truth to the rumor that the publishers of the New International Version of the Bible are owned by HarperCollins--who publishes such sinful titles as The Joy of Gay Sex. I don't know about that, but I know they did publish this other book that she likely wouldn't care for.

51WAcwymIhL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Wait, is she saying that GOD MADE A MISTAKE??? After all, every zygote comes from God.

Tabby, are you becoming an evil atheist?!?!?!

The YAH-some comment and her unGodly response are already gone.

Hi Tabby! Don't let the door hit your big ol' hypocritical, lying, judgmental ass on the way out!

Emmiedahl, what was the comment/response? Any pity I had for Tabby went when her hypocritical true colours showed.

She can kiss my feministic, atheist arse.

Archived