IGNORED

Duggar thread on reddit

Seven Severn

Also, it appeared to me he had a strange fascination with Jinger. Maybe it's a crush if's he's close in age to her. At least I"ll hope that's what it is. But it would be kind of creepy if he was old enough to be her father.

I think he said somewhere that she was his age. I kinda see Jinger running around the TTH and compound with her camera, taking pictures of the vineyard etc. I always thought they'd do a book of her pictures, much more useful than their usual blathering!

Anna is either pregnant or due for the biggest crap ever. Either way, we can be assured that a toilet will be involved.

Anna is either pregnant or due for the biggest crap ever. Either way, we can be assured that a toilet will be involved.

:laughing-rolling: :clap:

Meh, no bombshells. Could be true, could be PR BS. I like how the house was called an eyesore, and warehouse-like. It also said all the kids rooms were small? When They sleep in two dorms? Not everything adds up.

apple1, it's my understanding that Gothardites recruit heavily from Baptists. At least that's the case when I was growing up in a fundamentalist Baptist church. We had some Gothardites, but they were also Baptists.

I find it interesting that he seemed to confirm that Anna's expecting again.

But she didn't even know about Michael! She doesn't know what she thinks she knows.

Maybe the Duggars really aren't a big thing to the locals.

Uh, they're not. They're just people like everyone else. Off the radar. Have other things to think about.

:laughing-rolling: :clap:

Scared the cats off the bed laughing. Oh god I knew registering here would be priceless. I feel like I have new, sane friends. :romance-grouphug:

I read that as they would attend a bible college 5 hours away if they were to go to college.

Ouachita Baptist? I think not! I knew a guy who attended there and it's way not Duggar approved! This University may have the name Baptist in the title, but it's no Patrick Henry/Pensacola Christian/Liberty/etc. Ouachita is more along the lines of "Location/major Christian denomination/University" school. Southern Baptist style, not fundie at all. No rules about what you wear, you can totally hang out with members of the opposite sex and date them without a chaperone, and who cares if you're of a different race than your boyfriend? The Duggars wouldn't be caught dead attending Ouachita Baptist. IFB and the type of Baptists affiliated with OBU is sort of like oil and water: they both fall under the title "liquids" but they certainly do NOT mix.

Thats what I wondered and he (I wasn't sure of gender) finally someone said Josh has 2 kids already are you saying she is pg with #3. The person responded with its rumored but not confirmed?? wth early he said she WAS.

This person said somewhere that he paid most attention to Jinger because she is close or the same age as him/

I'm just asking if Anna is pregnant with #3, I have no inside knowledge, I just know there are rumors that she is. I must have missed the part where the person said he/she was close in age to Jinger. Now that I think about it. Maybe this could be Jinger's way out of the Duggar compound. Well, that is if this person is is good person, genuinely cares about her, and wants to help her. One can only hope.

Back to Anna....sometimes those frumpy clothes fundie women wear can make them look like they are ready to pop out a whole litter. My I remember last year my sis tried one on a jumper dress. She's not not fundie.. she just liked the color and style & thought it would look nice over a new lacey top she bought, and it made her look like she was ready to have multiples. We both got a good laugh out of it! :lol:

No bomshells a few errors about 1 gchild and pregnant again so methinks the person is looking for some5minutes of fame. Andthe pics are pretty easy almost look like film clippage from past episodes now if they had a pic of the paper in the shot yeah would be inclined to say yes they live in the area.no major new things revealed about anything at all.I think one of the posters Herr had better pic proof when she went to smuggars car lot!

I think it is a PR move or one of the Duggars themselves. He said that Michelle is the nicest and that none of them are really mean. I just doubt that. I have heard the opposite from other locals, that Michelle is a bitch and they are all kind of stand-offish. The point of the thread is "Sure, they are a little weird, but they are the sweetest, most awesome people!" Which happens to be completely in line with the Duggar's official public image.

Rachel333 posted about some of her experiences being around the Duggars and she did mention Michelle being rude to people.

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/6510/M ... 5mkX47EP-U

Recently on twop, there was a poster who said he/she knew a former a Duggar neighbor and that Michelle yelled at the kids. I believe there was another post on twop that said something about Michelle being a bitch off camera.

The Duggars might be nice to the locals, but I think outside of Arkansas when they are traveling they can be rude. They were pretty rude in the World Tour episodes.

Archived