IGNORED

Question about Seppi wedding

gingernut

I find the Seppi family fascinating in a horrid sort of way and noticed that their daughter who just got married seems to have been matched up with a man much older than her. I seem to remember on another thread that this man was married before and divorced? In these Vision Forum/Rushdoony/Reconstructionist people's world that is SO NOT ALLOWED. People who get divorced in these circles are never allowed to re-marry, so what gives? Did they give him a free pass because he is rich or influential? I have known of so many that aren't allowed to remarry even if they had "biblical grounds" for divorce, so again, why the free pass to Mr. Knob on His Head? What is that growth he has on his forehead, anyway? Can't he get it removed? Does anyone know anything about it, and why the rules are so different for him?

His first wife cheated on him so the bible allows for divorce in that case. He intentionally sought out a virtuous wife the second time around. His daughter is in the wedding photo with the crutches. She doesn't look pleased with her stepmom's crazy family.

You think they could have gotten her a chair so she wouldn't look so awkward in the photos.

I wonder if she's hoping since she's nearly 29 she'll only have 10-15 years to pop out babies. Probably not since she talks so highly of 'daddy'.

Some members who did research said that Regina is around 27-28 years old and her new husband is around 38-40 years old.

I think I read somewhere that there supposedly were issues with his daughter being okay with the engagement of her father to Regina. Can't blame her--he fell in love with a girl whose father is a nut case. From the looks of the wedding pics, it looks like Regina's new stepdaughter isn't too pleased with the marriage.

Fama's FIS, Art Robinson is running for congress again, I plan on doing some Seppi stalking while they are in the area, usually the old man comes up here for Arts' road shows.

Archived