IGNORED

Seppi Wedding

Nurse Jenna

Slightly quicker broken link: melodys-notes.blogspot.com/

Why is he wearing gloves??

Errrmmm.....

1) Sinful to have skin-to-skin contact with any skin with anybody but Rebecckers skin?

2) Affectation of true dancers from the 1860s who always wore gloves?

3) Forgot to take 'em off from the last dance he called?

4) Icky skin condition?

5) OCD?

Who knows ... I have a lot of trouble feeling any affection for Steven and the unfortunate Seppis, knowing that they are doubtless happy about the number and significance of rights that are being taken from women across the USA.

I have another quesiton about the wedding: Did the groom actually wear a short-sleeve, wine-red shirt under his jacket to the ceremony? Or was he allowed to dress down for the dancing?

And the former Miss Seppi stayed in her dress and veil for the entire proceedings ... well, why not? It's just ... weird, these folks are weird. And they endorse evil. I'm having a lot of trouble enjoying my usual anti-Dom snark.

I think it's the situations we're seeing now - women presumed pregnant as of their ovulation, trans-vag exams before an abortion, ... evil.

Where was it I read, recently, that "the US didn't need to defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan, the US is busy building their own Taliban, here" ? That resonates. They're winning, aren't they...

She looks very pretty and relaxed, and yet very much like the day to day version of herself.

I always find it odd when a bride chooses such a different hair style & veil/hat combination that she ends up looking nothing like her usual self.

I have another quesiton about the wedding: Did the groom actually wear a short-sleeve, wine-red shirt under his jacket to the ceremony?

Yes in earlier photos it shows the same shirt under a jacket.

I did note that there didn't appear to be any photos up with the married couple and his daughter.

edited to add: the daughter appears in the engagement photos

Why is she wearing long sleeves in the first photo, and then short sleeves in the Glove video? She changed dresses?

And that's not the first time I've seen S Loomis in gloves at a dance. You really have to wonder what that's all about. Is he the equivalent of an orchestral conductor? He's the only one wearing gloves. And they seem to be in a barn.

Why is she wearing long sleeves in the first photo, and then short sleeves in the Glove video? She changed dresses?

And that's not the first time I've seen S Loomis in gloves at a dance. You really have to wonder what that's all about. Is he the equivalent of an orchestral conductor? He's the only one wearing gloves. And they seem to be in a barn.

Its a totally different dress in the dance video. They are in the Seppi warehouse/pole barn. That barn doesn't get much use until they are in processing mode.

Aw, look, they're already wearing matching shirts:

DSCF1964.JPG

Why do I get the feeling she settled? He looks like kind of a jerk. And what is that lump on his head?

About this post, does anyone here know why you would have to either pull teeth or wear headgear? It seems like a strange dichotomy. melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2008/11/headgear-for-melody.html

His daughter seems normal. She stands out like a sore thumb in that group, especially with a sweatshirt from her *gasp* public school.

IMG_1916.JPG

Its a totally different dress in the dance video. They are in the Seppi warehouse/pole barn. That barn doesn't get much use until they are in processing mode.

Is it possible there was a lace overlay that was removed for dancing? It seems so un-fundie-like to have 2 dresses.

Is it possible there was a lace overlay that was removed for dancing? It seems so un-fundie-like to have 2 dresses.

No they are two different dresses. You can tell by viewing the wedding prep photos. These are the Seppi's they make it up as they go along.

I am completely done in by Steven's gloves. WTF? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Short sleeve plaid shirt and fancy white gloves,nice. He either had no partner at all or his partner was the tweenish age girl. Its had to make out if the girl is with him or not. Why wasn;t Rebecca dancing? She should be close to giving birth now and out of the woods. (anyone know when she is due exactly? )

Aw, look, they're already wearing matching shirts:

About this post, does anyone here know why you would have to either pull teeth or wear headgear? It seems like a strange dichotomy. melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2008/11/headgear-for-melody.html

I think orthodontists vary by what they prefer to do and every case is different. As a parent, I would prefer ANY option rather than tooth extraction. Headgear is ugly (and if you're forced to wear it out in public, where it's rarely seen these days, how humiliating is that, right?).

My 12yo has had braces for a little over a year and there are several ways of getting more space in the mouth if the mouth is too small for all the teeth. One is an expander that does in the roof of the mouth that you crank with a key once per day. Another is wearing rubber bands or coils. And there is headgear. Orthodontia is really complex and based on x-rays and facial alignment and a lot of factors (during one of our early consultations I was amazed at the analysis done, which is why it's expensive). In many cases, it's not just cosmetic because one of the reasons you align your teeth is to help prevent later dental issues.

It's unfortunate this poor girl seems to have to wear her headgear everywhere she goes, but it might be because she wants to shorten the length of her treatment. And really, if she doesn't mind, all the more power to her.

In the picture where the young girl in the blue dress is buttoning the back of the bride's dress, it's odd that the bed next to them has been stripped bare.

It's unfortunate this poor girl seems to have to wear her headgear everywhere she goes, but it might be because she wants to shorten the length of her treatment. And really, if she doesn't mind, all the more power to her.

If she is lucky she may be allowed to go to Porterville with her father to attend a John Birch meeting. :roll:

In the picture where the young girl in the blue dress is buttoning the back of the bride's dress, it's odd that the bed next to them has been stripped bare.

Well, and then there's the Vaseline shot. Ha! What to do with it after you've got it on your finger?????

We were given the headgear and massive bunch of appliances vs tooth extraction choice also. It depends on how much time is left in bone growth, cost, final appearance, and skill of the orthodontist. One we saw told us that there was no alternative except tooth extraction. We left immediately.

We were given the headgear and massive bunch of appliances vs tooth extraction choice also. It depends on how much time is left in bone growth, cost, final appearance, and skill of the orthodontist. One we saw told us that there was no alternative except tooth extraction. We left immediately.

Exactly. Which is why now some orthodontists have a two-phase treatment plan. They start earlier, before all the baby teeth are out/adult teeth are in, try to spread the roof of the mouth to give all those adult teeth room (they can see them on the xrays) and then put braces on the first time to manage that. Then stabilize with a retainer and once all the adult teeth are in, go back, put braces on again, and straighten it all out. I had a friend's daughter who literally had an adult tooth come in on the roof of her mouth, which was alarming! She got an expander, wore braces after that, had them off, now has them back on, and she's 12. No extractions, which I think is good -- extractions can be traumatic, and my ortho doesn't even do them -- he sends his patients to oral surgeons.

And I don't think any of those options are really any cheaper than anything else (headgear vs. rubber bands vs. expander vs. braces twice), but I could be wrong. My son has a very non-complicated case and we are getting out of there for $5K and braces for 18-24 months. And he would be MORTIFIED to have to wear headgear in public, so I'm glad he wasn't a candidate.

ETA: BTW, I still have my bottom retainer (the one that gets glued in at the end) from 1978 when I got MY braces off! Hard to believe. If they could make airplanes out of that cement they use...

I have never heard of these people before.

How old is she? How old is the new husband?

Not to be rude, but there are tons of posts on the Seppi family here . Try reading some of their blog and then searching the forums. Lots of Seppiness has been covered.

Not to be rude, but there are tons of posts on the Seppi family here . Try reading some of their blog and then searching the forums. Lots of Seppiness has been covered.

I am reading as fast as I can. I clicked on Regina's introduction and she talks more about "Daddy" than she does herself. Maybe I will find what I'm looking for soon.

I am reading as fast as I can. I clicked on Regina's introduction and she talks more about "Daddy" than she does herself. Maybe I will find what I'm looking for soon.

I really cannot stand these people. Daddy is/was head of the John Birch society in CA, Regina is proud to be a member since age 4 :?

I really cannot stand these people. Daddy is/was head of the John Birch society in CA, Regina is proud to be a member since age 4 :?

I honestly expected her introduction to be about her. I did find her age thanks to a birthday thread from 2008 but most of her intro being about her 'daddy'.....why can't they say Dad or Father...why...

This family seems to be one of the weirdest I've gotten to see thanks to FJ.

Of course it's a strange wedding - it's the Seppis and the bridegroom fits right in. Let's hope that considering this is marriage #2 for him he'll make the wedding night better for the bride than your average fundie, never-been-kissed/saved-his-heart groom.

The gloves are very bizarre. I wonder if Rebecca was there but sitting on the sidelines because hopping about in a reel may not be a good idea in late pregnancy.

Archived