IGNORED

Sweet Jesus, she was serious... Kendal Adopting

Koala

Kendal is adopting :(

I guess that explains all the new "happy family" pics, and the sudden absence of "discipline" posts. I haven't had time to look, but I can't help but wonder if she's scrubbed her blog yet.

Honestly I am just sick.

I give it 2-3 years before they have to "surrender" whatever child they adopt. The poor, poor kid. I really, really want them to not succeed in this.

ETA: This=adopting a kid in the first place. If they get a kid, I hope they have a complete change of heart about how to raise children.

I don't understand what kind of rules you have over there, if someone like Kendal can adopt...

Aren't you supposed to put the child first?

This makes me lose so much hope for humanity.

ETA: Please tell me someone has the screen shots of the stuff removed from her blog, and that it can be sent to whatever agency they are working with if that information comes out. Please!!

Dear god, I hope like hell that any birth parents who might be inclined to choose kendal can read between the lines on her blog. Or be put off by the fact that she already has 4 kids and will probably be having more.

At least they're not even through the formal paperwork stage yet. If she thinks it's been a long process so far, she has no idea. It's very possible that she will get bored with it or too impatient to wait for a private adoption, and give up :pray:

There are screenshots of Kendal's blog in other threads here. She has also commented before, and the statements she makes are scary to say the very least.

Do we know her last name? If we use her full name, maybe we can get this thread to appear in a Google search of her name. I assume adoption agencies Google prospective parents.

Three reasons why she shouldn't be able to adopt, courtesy of her own writing:

There is so much you have to do in order to adopt it's almost ridiculous. The process is so very long. I'm not a patient person.

Children are not dolls they are not meant to be collected.

Does she not see WHY it has to be hard to adopt? Or does she want every pedophile to be able to waltz into an orphanage (in her dream world, this orphanage would be stocked with babies confiscated from atheists an single moms) and grab a kid?

I don't follow her. However, much of her blog was probably captured in the wayback machine.....

Gotta be real careful what you put on the 'net. Once there, nearly always somewhere in that big 'ole spider web....

Archived