IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

I really hope the police investigate this as it stinks of insurance fraud to me.

You and me both!! But God saw to it the kids were safe, doncha know? Here's what a leghumper wrote:

Some may be angry at God for "causing" or "allowing" this to happen, but I love your attitude of gratefulness to God that He knew this would happen and caused you to pre-arrange the children's safety and allowed you to smell the fire in time to get out. Glory to God! Take care, and if your "we don't need anything" status changes - Don't hesitate to ask.

Give me a barf bag. How can anyone believe her?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewish lightning strikes again!*

I have to say, I'm not surprised.

(*No disrespect to any Jewish FJers)

I just looked up this term because I've never heard it before, and I'm going to go ahead and say that it is not a term whose offensiveness you can brush of with a "no offense". Would you say "Indian giver" and then say "no respect to any Native American FJers?

ETA: Oops, I see others beat me to that.

No disrespect, but using anti-Semitic slurs makes you look like a jackass.

You are right, I apologize. In my hometown it was jokingly used as a catch-all phrase for a "convenient" fire, but wasn't really intended as an insult or slur. I see how how it is still very offensive. Sorry, everyone; won't happen again. :-(

People are posting on her FB page and they don't seem to be questioning her honesty about this fire. How is anyone gullible enough to continue to believe anything MckMama says? She's such a liar, if she posted that the sky was blue I'd be skeptical until I got independent verification from a more reliable source.

This is her second home that's burned down, correct? Statistically improbable, IMO.

I had relatives who had 4 house fires in 10 years. The 4th was when they finally caught one of their kids starting them. He got counseling after that and like magic, no more house fires. I wonder if anyone with a brain is going to put two and two together here.

People are posting on her FB page and they don't seem to be questioning her honesty about this fire. How is anyone gullible enough to continue to believe anything MckMama says? She's such a liar, if she posted that the sky was blue I'd be skeptical until I got independent verification from a more reliable source.

She's probably deleting any comments that question her.

She's probably deleting any comments that question her.

DEFINITELY. I can only wonder what the dear old trustee from those bankruptcy transcripts will think ...

I had relatives who had 4 house fires in 10 years. The 4th was when they finally caught one of their kids starting them. He got counseling after that and like magic, no more house fires. I wonder if anyone with a brain is going to put two and two together here.

The fire department never investigated after the second fire? Glad the kid got help.

You are right, I apologize. In my hometown it was jokingly used as a catch-all phrase for a "convenient" fire, but wasn't really intended as an insult or slur. I see how how it is still very offensive. Sorry, everyone; won't happen again. :-(

Thanks.

Oh, and on-topic -- McKMama is a dishonest mess.

I never understand how people can put so much energy into making a dishonest living -- it seems so much harder than making an honest one!

Surely just surely she will not get away with this?

I agree with Thoughtful. What kind of life is it trying to keep up with your own shit :shock:

The fire department never investigated after the second fire? Glad the kid got help.

They did but the first 3 were in the kitchen so they said "kitchen fire" and ruled them as accidents. He finally screwed up and started one in a closet. They investigated and figured out that it wasn't electrical and started questioning the kids. One of the older ones ratted him out and when they went to question him about it he confessed to all of them. They were unsure how to react I'm sure.

There were 17 kids. I'm surprised any of them told on each other at all. The older kids raised the younger ones. It was very similar to the Duggars.

This has to be the thing that finally really gets her in trouble. It has to.

Archived