IGNORED

Global warming, Nah...

0 kids n not countin

As per Courtney...

Global warming??? Nah, I don't think so...."While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." Genesis 8:2.......He's ( God ) got the whole world in His hands!......"The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein." Psalm 24:1

What the "F" is wrong w/these people???

I've been there. :oops:

Quite simply, it's a denial of science. After denying biological evolution, denying global climate change is easy- it's just a liberal plot to ruin businesses. Since the Bible what their teachers tell them the Bible says is their Truth, all other means to truth must agree or be thrown away, including science.

*Remembers when as a teen, I blithely ran around saying that global warning was okay- God would just make a new earth and also global warming couldn't be occurring because it snowed!!1!*

I'm glad I ignored the advice to study just to pass classes and not actually learn.

I agree that if you believe in this hands-on God who is making sure you get a killer parking space, then of course He will not let the climate change as a result of human action.

I don't buy any of it. Whether you believe in God or not, if He exists He is just not a hands-on guy and certainly not inclined to clean up our messes so we don't have to live with the consequences of bad behavior.

Wow, was that because of Earth Day? Why is it that fundies go out of their way to not give a shit about nature?

Wow, was that because of Earth Day? Why is it that fundies go out of their way to not give a shit about nature?

I don't get that. They are the ones who like to draft 200-year plans, buy land for their kids to build houses on, have more kids than good sense would allow (and thus more descendants). Yet none of their future plans include having space for their 200 grandkids to live in, or a tolerable climate, or clean water to drink? IDK, maybe they're just planning to be raptured before then...

Because giving a shit about the planet you live on is clearly a librul hippie feminist pagan plot to destroy Christianity and emasculate daddy God!!1! Run away!

I don't get that. They are the ones who like to draft 200-year plans, buy land for their kids to build houses on, have more kids than good sense would allow (and thus more descendants). Yet none of their future plans include having space for their 200 grandkids to live in, or a tolerable climate, or clean water to drink? IDK, maybe they're just planning to be raptured before then...

I honestly think that's part of it. They believe that if human action really does bring about the end of humanity, it won't matter because they will be in Heaven, which is way cooler than earth.

It is sad that they believe that this planet was greated by their God, but they have no respect or revence for His creation.

She's the one who she and her husband are going to be missionaries to the ebil Catholics, isn't she?

Archived