IGNORED

Take that Divorce! Or, my kids better not EVER divorce!

princessjo1988

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the hair dye? I used that as a teenager in the 90s to dye my hair blue and pink. That shit was so fucking cool. Damn I miss having wacky hair.

Well yes, like the hair dye. But I use this in reference to those trolls who come in and post BS for hours while having a manic episode.

Guest Anonymous
There were many things that I did not understand. I got some great answers here which I found very helpful and very educational. Lots of answers just lead to even more questions for me. I thought that since so many people had originally answered my questions, that they would be happy to continue to answer my questions.

That was obviously wrong.

I thought I had a lot to add, BTW.

You did indeed. A lot of nonsensical bullshit.

I thought I made some decent points.

You didn't.

All were totally welcome to counter those points if they wished, and, in return, I could counter them.

They did, until you got boring and your trolling became impossible to ignore.

I thought it was an interesting discussion about religion, fundamentalism, and Christianity in general. I actually thought our little thread here was rather cool. I thought we were maybe getting to the heart of some really serious issues pertaining to marriage, divorce, vows, religion, politics, and fundamentalism.

There are soooooooooo many threads on this forum where this stuff has actually been "gotten to the heart of." This was not one of them. You are not fun to talk to. You're lazy. You admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you can't be arsed to educate yourself.

Speaking to the .01% chance that you aren't a troll, LURK MOAR and STFU. If you keep talking right now you will never be taken seriously here. I've totally written you off already, but there are some kinder people than me who might give you another shake if you grew some self-awareness, lost the totally unjustified ego trip, and apologized for being a shit stirrer, which I think we all know isn't going to happen. So. Take your thoughts and stuff them up your posterior fundamental orifice.

**ETA: For the record I still fully believe that currywurst is a fundie troll/plant/infiltrator/STATE as JFC would say.

"The pagan religion"

Definitely a fundie...

Thank you, you're totally right, I should have used the word paganism. My bad - very late here and I am on my fourth insomnia night in a row. :(

Well yes, like the hair dye. But I use this in reference to those trolls who come in and post BS for hours while having a manic episode.

Oh, interesting. Yeah, I am not bipolar. I was just really sick for a few days and I had not a lot better to do than talk about religion. Since I live all alone over here in Berlin, I do not have tons of close friends who can just come "hang out" with me while I am sick, especially on a week day. I never really thought anything I posted was BS, but okay. I thought all my questions were reasonable.

Thank you, you're totally right, I should have used the word paganism. My bad - very late here and I am on my fourth insomnia night in a row. :(

So is that any reason to come here and crap on our rugs? Go bother some peeps in your RW.

Damn.

I stepped away for half a day to have a barbaque. Kind of sad I didn't stay for the battle.

Currywurst, it's too bad we can't rub the jewel on your stomach and make a wish.

I saw an ad for nail polish the other day called "Hunger games" but I don't understand what that has to do with purple nail polish. :?

There are soooooooooo many threads on this forum where this stuff has actually been "gotten to the heart of." This was not one of them. You are not fun to talk to. You're lazy. You admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you can't be arsed to educate yourself.

Shit, my bad. Hey, could you all tell me then which threads are okay for that and which ones aren't? I guess I just made a serious guffaw.

PS - I thought asking questions was one way to educate yourself. I guess I was wrong about that. I will no longer question anything ever again.

Another forum I'm a member of has this as one of the rules:

I always liked that.

btw, has anyone tried the new(ish) Tom Ford makeup line? I want to try the Black Orchid lipstick so bad, but it's crazy expensive.

.....this post brought to you by AD..... SQUIRREL!!!

I love that! I want credit for having spotted this one quite early on. :lol:

Plus I think currywurst is a guy. The mansplaining is quite prominent.

Shit, my bad. Hey, could you all tell me then which threads are okay for that and which ones aren't? I guess I just made a serious guffaw.

PS - I thought asking questions was one way to educate yourself. I guess I was wrong about that. I will no longer question anything ever again.

Back under your bridge, kindly.

:dance:

I love that! I want credit for having spotted this one quite early on. :lol:

Plus I think currywurst is a guy. The mansplaining is quite prominent.

I was thinking that too, actually....young, all knowing boy atheist stunning us all with his insights into Christianity.

Currywurst, it's too bad we can't rub the jewel on your stomach and make a wish.

Yeah no shit, tell me all about it. If I actually was a troll and could grant myself a wish, I assure you I would not be in my dumpy apartment in former East Berlin, desperate to cure my insomnia, knowing that tomorrow I will be expected back at my job, translating dry legal documents. Believe you me, I WISH I was a troll.

I was thinking that too, actually....young, all knowing boy atheist stunning us all with his insights into Christianity.

Actually, I am a woman, with a vagina and everything! Seriously, I can talk about periods and orgasms and all that shit.

Yeah no shit, tell me all about it. If I actually was a troll and could grant myself a wish, I assure you I would not be in my dumpy apartment in former East Berlin, desperate to cure my insomnia, knowing that tomorrow I will be expected back at my job, translating dry legal documents. Believe you me, I WISH I was a troll.

Looks like in your case Disney was right and wishes do come true.

Actually, I am a woman, with a vagina and everything! Seriously, I can talk about periods and orgasms and all that shit.

And I believe you because you said it on the internets. :shock:

@meda - I can't decide who a most agree with right now, you or Lissar. :think: :think: :think:

And I believe you because you said it on the internets.

Wait, you would not be questioning me, would you? Because if there is anything I have learned on this board, it is that questioning things is bad.

Between your claim that you "ate pussy" up-thread, your claim to have questionable morals, the assertion that you went out drinking with a guy you're "not even related to" (all up-thread), and this, I'd say you're trying too hard. Here, let me take that shovel from you. Now stop digging your own grave.

Ferchrissakes, I wish to hell we'd get Brandy back or maybe a visit from Tabby. I may just go on a New Amsterdam marathon in a bit if things don't liven up.

Guest Anonymous

@meda - I can't decide who a most agree with right now, you or Lissar. :think: :think: :think:

"I'm a sinner" points to fundie, but "I eat pussy" points to an immature guy. So hard to choose, it's like a buffet of trollishness!

"I'm a sinner" points to fundie, but "I eat pussy" points to an immature guy. So hard to choose, it's like a buffet of trollishness!

The sure thing being the "troll" part... :whistle:

Between your claim that you "ate pussy" up-thread, your claim to have questionable morals, the assertion that you went out drinking with a guy you're "not even related to" (all up-thread), and this, I'd say you're trying too hard. Here, let me take that shovel from you. Now stop digging your own grave.

Are jokes lost on all of you?

Archived