IGNORED

Fundie/Duggar Dreams MERGED

emeraldskull

I had a dream a few weeks ago about Lawson Bates - I was in Tennessee at the Bates house and he asked me if I wanted to enter a courtship and I was hesitant. I was there as a friend of Tori's but Lawson kept hanging around. I met the whole family and was in a skirt and the whole nine, and after meeting Gil I woke up. I do know I was wondering if I could get any of them to not be so fundie, but I never got that far.

• Upvote 1

I had a dream last night that I saw Johannah and Jordyn Duggar in public and did my best to try to convince them to leave the cult (and come with me, if they wanted).  They were both very kind and surprisingly well-spoken and seemed to actually consider leaving.  How I wish that was true :my_sad:

• Upvote 2

I'm helping at a Duggar wedding. I had a pile of cloth that I had to pin onto women's clothing if it wasn't suitably modest. Smuggar was helping me but got angry when I wouldn't allow him to do anything other than hold the cloth and pass me the pins. I didn't want him to touch any of the women regardless of their age.

• Upvote 3

• 5 weeks later...

I finally had a fundie dream, I was at the Maxwell compound and Teri was helping me design a full-busted apron, wtf?!

• Haha 6

• 1 month later...

Jinger and Jill showed up in one of my dreams last week. I can't remember the details but it seems like we were at a conference. It was work related, though. I think in the dream I was talking to Jill, but Jinger was reserved and didn't speak much. First time in all these years to dream about any of these fundies. May be a sign I need to take a break. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my God you guys it's been years of snarking fundies and I finally had a fundie dream!! I dreamt I was one of the Pomeroy daughters and my mom was making the dress up like Felicity the American Girl doll for prom.

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

JRod was preaching in a tent and trying to get all the single women on stage so she could showcase her daughters next to them.

The audience/congregation consisted married couples with their sons who were highly embarrassed.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

This morning, just before my alarm went off, I was dreaming I was with Jana and for some reasons I was like her cousin or something. I think maybe Jana and me are actually close in age, she was asking me how it was to live with a boyfriend, how it was to leave home unmarried. It was weird because then the alarm went off and I was ''No no, I have to answer to Jana's questions''.

Well like all dream, it wouldn't make sense that I would be related to the Duggars. But maybe it does say a bit about my burning desire to free Jana. Haha!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've two Duggar dreams recently (signs that Duggars are overdue for a pregnancy announcement lol): 

I dreamt that Jessa announced that she was pregnant with #3, they took a picture of her and Ben holding Spurge and Henry, Jessa was wearing the same dress that Jinger wore towards the end of her pregnancy (the dotted one). She looked about 5 months pregnant. They were holding up a pink onesie.. The baby was a girl, and she was going to be called Jessica, after Jessa. 

I dreamt that Anna announced that she had given birth (people didn't know she was pregnant). She gave birth in a hospital, and the baby was boy, called Matthew Lee Duggar. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Coming out of lurking to post here, hi!

I had a dream a while ago that I met Josiah (a favorite Duggar if I had to pick one) at a book signing and he told me that he was going to go to a secular college. He also winked at me and acted in a flirtatious manner (this was before Lauren entered the picture). The funny part was that he was promoting a book about his family and none of the others were there. Josiah really wanted to talk more but I had to hurry somewhere so the conversation was cut short. I hoped to hear more about where he was going to college and what he was interested in learning about. I woke up feeling disappointed that this was just a dream and he probably wasn't going to have the chance to even try secular college if he wanted to. Oh well!

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

I had another Duggar dream. I think I am reading too much GRRMartin.

The dream seemed to be set in ASOIAF (or GOT for the TV show) universe, but it was weirdly modern at the same time. It is a dream afterall so it is fine that it doesn't make sens. There was a feast and people were celebrating after a huge win at the Wall. On person at the feast was being celebrated and invited on the dais... JILL! Everyone was saying how brave she was during the battle, the courage she showed, how well she fought! :pb_lol: Jill was the lady-warrior who saved us all.

That would make for a weird crossover for sure.

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

I dreamed about Trace (bates) courtship, I remember I was just browsing Tumblr and saw a photo about him announcing a courtship, and my reaction was like...."oh Good for him, he finally found someone" and also something about Fj finally see a male Bates cortship. Then i wake up do my usual things and saw a notify from Tumblr and discover the photos of him at Disney(world? Land? I could never remember right) with this girl that now we are all speculating could be his girlfriend.

Edited by Italiangirl
Adjust the post
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve had my first fundie dream!!

I was visiting the US. It was a big city, don’t know where, and it was flooded, so I couldn’t walk i to the city centre.??‍♀️ I was much younger in this dream, maybe 20yrs old.

So I went to a wooden building round the corner, and Smuggar and Anna lived there with their kids! In the dream, Smuggar seemed nice (!) He was lying on the floor, and he told me he was training to be a nurse(!). They showed me their strip of ultrasound pics of their next baby, and Anna told me this baby is a boy.

In this dream, Anna & Smuggar didn’t have a kettle to boil water (to make tea).??‍♀️ I can’t remember any more of the dream, but it seemed to go on for a long time.?

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that I had to clean Jeremy/Jinger Vuolo's house whilst they were away. I think I was babysitting Felicity. They came back early because Jeremy's dad died and then I woke up.

So odd...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Dreamed one of my sisters and I tried to help Cheryl Lindsey Seelhoff deal w a stalker. 

Dreaming that you’re rescuing somebody may “ symbolizes an subconscious cry for help. Perhaps you are too proud in your waking life to ask for assistance.” (Dreammoods.com)

Nailed it. Interesting!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

A new show: 20 and Pregnant Already. I am all for children and families but can we let the children grow up before they start having them????? ???? I was 24 and that was so so so early. I didn’t have a chance to have the time to become an adult much less a wife much less a mom!! I do not regret my children at all. I simply wish that I had known having children was not the only thing I was good for and rushed into it all so quickly. I fear these girls will wake up and be 40 and have no idea where their life has gone. 

02DD5C8B-A217-40DD-A89A-DF5247224E23.png

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

My dream: 

The Steve Maxwell Family had bought the sturdy old 2-story I grew up in, and two friends and I walked in fircs visit.. 

They had laid absolute waste to the house, and I was livid but trying to remain outwardly calm. 

The details are vivid but I don’t want to relive them. In short: Steve & Teri were in full control and AnnaAndMary were childishly oblivious to their parents’ machinations. 

Edited by MamaJunebug
  • Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

I dreamt that I befriended the Mortons. Particularly Kennedy. And that I was helping her to get social service resources at the end of her pregnancy.  They knew I was a follower on IG but didnt mind.  Weird. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Weird dream tonight, I was on Ig for some reason and saw a post from Alyssa and John (Bates)  that they have prayed about and decided with very grieving hearts that the fabric was closed due to Alyssa's health problem and if I remember correct also for financial reason ?‍♀️ I just hope this will be true soon 

Jinger and Jeremy keep phoning me up to be in their podcast. Meanwhile I'm trying to create some kind of medicine in my bathroom.

• Haha 2

I dream of that I visited a church and it happened that the Rodrigues family was there performing. They had a million props and sets, instruments etc... and it went on for a whole hour before the pastor even got to speak. It was the longest most uncomfortable dream I’ve e had in a very long time. I actually feel tired and I just woke up!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm helping the Duggars run  a Kosher restaurant while the owners are on vacation.

All 50 of them.

The menfolk don't like the alternates to bacon or sausages   and keep trying to bring in pork products.

The womenfolk keep messing up the preparation areas by combining the separate prep utensils.

The small sprogs keep running wild.

I felt exhausted when I woke up.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I had a dream that I was attempting to infiltrate the Rodrigues family. They invited me to church with them, made me change into a skirt instead of slacks, and then Jill saw me eating and got really upset because she had been planning on starving me so I had to take off at that point.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Latest fundie dreams (within a week of each other...): 

The TV show Charmed was going to do a remake, and Nurie was cast as Piper Halliwell, and everyone was saying how much she looked like Piper, the resemblance was uncanny. 

Chad and Erin surprised everyone by announcing the birth (yes 8 months after Holland, and no pregnancy announcement or anything) of their fifth child, a daughter called Abilah. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

I had my very first Duggar dream:

It was revealed that Kendra is secretly a heavy smoker but only when not pregnant (so basically never) and Kendra and Joy were giving birth on the exact same day at the same hospital and were both told to stop pushing because their doctor was attending the birth of the other one. The doctor actually wasn't at the hospital at all as he was gambling in Las Vegas.

• Haha 8