IGNORED

Fundie/Duggar Dreams MERGED

emeraldskull

Somehow I feel like this has been posted before, but i couldn't find one when I searched, so maybe it was on the raptured board? Anyhow...

I had my first Duggar dream last night. :shock:

Me and my sister were in the store (Safeway), and when we went to the checkout line, who was in front of us? None other than Boob himself! He was buying a bunch of groceries... the only ones I remember clearly were the fresh produce... You know this can't be reality. So, I exchanged some words with him (don't remember what), and he paid for his stuff. "Afterward" me and my sister concluded he was a creepster. Also, he was super tall... like 6' 6" or something...

Yeah, that's my Duggar dream. LOLz... Something tells me that my subconscious might have mixed up Boob with this guy I know... he is a friend of a friend, is like 6' 6" and is uber creepy...

Yeah, the fresh produce was a dead giveaway that it was a dream!

I once had a dream about the Duggars. I was making this treat by twisting chocolate tootsie rolls with various fruit flavored ones, and for some reason I had to make enough for each Duggar child to have the equivalent of one tootsie roll, and I had to figure out how many total I had to make. It was like a really strange algebra problem and the Duggars were only tangentially related because I guess that was the only big group of people my dreaming brain could come up with at the time.

Ha, I kind of had Duggar dream once. I was in France and meant to be meeting my Dad by the Eiffel tower (which was strangely small and looked like it was in a theme park). As I was waiting all the Duggars trooped past and I thought how strange it was that they were overseas, and that was it! Not so much a Duggar dream as a cameo appearance in my dream...

I had this dream that a relative I did not know I had died, and left me Magic Springs, the amusement park here in town. (I do not think I am related to whoever owns it, and if I am, how would it be bequeathed to me?) The Duggar's came to town, and Josh was FLIRTING with me! In my dream, we had known eachother a while, and were all super good friends. I called him Smuggar to his face. He even freely admitted to flirting with me, for as long as we had known eachother.

Anyways, apparently I inherited a church too, which was nearby. I somehow managed to convince the Duggars to let Jana be my secretary... granted all of her duties had to be done at home, BUT she was my secretary for the church AND the amusement park. Josh had to help me convince Michelle and JimBob, but hey it worked... and Jana looked a lot happier after she got the job.

Then Michelle tried to convince me to change the park to a Christian Theme park... I pretended to listen to her ideas, but really I didn't want to. She was convinced that together, we could turn that theme park from its heathenness into something amazing and Christ-like.

• Haha 1

You should have changed it to a Christian theme park, but in an ironic way that would got over Michelle's head and she would think you were being sincere. You could have an Ark with dinosaurs on it, and Jesus riding a T-rex.

I have clearly been spending way too much time on this board because I had my very first official Duggar dream last night, following a Botkin dream the night before.

In this dream, Jill got pregnant and had a baby. I was so surprised because she was the last one that I would expect that from. Then somehow I was staying with the Duggars so I could learn what was going on. First I interrogated JB about how this could happen, and got the impression that there was something much more sinister going on than just two teen lovers. Then the baby was taken away from Jill and she was being punished with extra chores. I wanted to help her get the chores done so she could spend some time with her own baby. We thoroughly cleaned a bathroom but she wasn't willing to share any info about the pregnancy or the child. She just seemed really terrified and tried to prolong the chores so that she could hide in the bathroom and not have to face the yelling from her parents.

This dream is weird. Maybe you have Duggar hangover like I do? I actually have had Duggar dreams to but none like yours. In my dream, I was at Hannies Birthday party. There were bouncie houses and balloons everywhere. Then, just as I was getting ready to leave Jimbob grabs me and tells me I have to stay with them. I was wearing a denim or black skirt and polo (I'm strictly a pants only girl). It was odd and scary. I guess skirts just make me feel odd.

:lol:

What did Anna think of Josh's flirting?

ETA: I can now wear plaid! :dance:

Interestingly enough, she was not there... guess thats why he got away with flirting hahaha

Could Anna really reprimand her husband for flirting after all you have to stay sweet and a baby voice won't really do the trick. After all he is Smuggar and in the eyes of Smuggar their is no wrong if its done by him.

I had a weird Duggar dream last night. John David was rebelling and living on his own and wanted me to get some "goodies" for him so I got him a Black Sabbath CD and pack of cigarettes.

We should have a sticky for Duggar dreams because a lot of us have them and like to share, but there's not really much you can reply about so they get lost pretty fast. I would also love to read about them all in one place and see if any patterns emerge.

Has anyone had a Duggar sex dream before? I only have once but I hope I'm not weird for that. I find Jana quite defrauding . I didn't know I did until that dream, but the way it went, I guess I secretly fantasize about recruiting her to the lesbian lifestyle and don't even know it. I won't go into details...but let's just say it was pretty....graphic :oops:

Has anyone had a Duggar sex dream before?

Well, John and I might have gotten a bit snuggly in my dream. Not that far though. ;-)

Has anyone had a Duggar sex dream before? I only have once but I hope I'm not weird for that. I find Jana quite defrauding . I didn't know I did until that dream, but the way it went, I guess I secretly fantasize about recruiting her to the lesbian lifestyle and don't even know it. I won't go into details...but let's just say it was pretty....graphic :oops:

I once had a dream that Jill got pregnant, but I wasn't involved in any of that so I guess it's not the type of sex dream you are thinking of.

That is a weird dream to have. I've had a few myself (I don't know weather to laugh or see a therapist). I once had a dream that I was kidnapped by the Duggars at a party. They mistook me for one of the daughters and took me home with them. Jessa and Jinger were not happy about this at all.

But luckylassie, why shouldn't they be happy? One more daughter to help with all the work, surely! Now they only have to do 20% each instead of 25%!

I had this dream that a relative I did not know I had died, and left me Magic Springs, the amusement park here in town. (I do not think I am related to whoever owns it, and if I am, how would it be bequeathed to me?) The Duggar's came to town, and Josh was FLIRTING with me! In my dream, we had known eachother a while, and were all super good friends. I called him Smuggar to his face. He even freely admitted to flirting with me, for as long as we had known eachother.

Anyways, apparently I inherited a church too, which was nearby. I somehow managed to convince the Duggars to let Jana be my secretary... granted all of her duties had to be done at home, BUT she was my secretary for the church AND the amusement park. Josh had to help me convince Michelle and JimBob, but hey it worked... and Jana looked a lot happier after she got the job.

Then Michelle tried to convince me to change the park to a Christian Theme park... I pretended to listen to her ideas, but really I didn't want to. She was convinced that together, we could turn that theme park from its heathenness into something amazing and Christ-like.

Wow, I am having flashbacks to Maude Flanders and Praiseland on the Simpsons! :lol:

I had a totally weird Duggar dream last night. I dreamt that I was on a vacation of sorts with the Duggars at this really nice hotel with a pool. I was their "helper" and was there to look after the kids. I made some excuse to go to the mall to pick up some things. In my dream, I stole some money from Jim Bob's wallet. I went to the mall and came back with wall calenders and magazines that I sneaked in so Jim Bob and Michelle wouldn't see them. Jessa saw me sneak them in and we both giggled because the magazines were "heathen" magazines like Maxim and Seventeen. I was going to give them to the younger Duggars (John, Jana, Jessa, Jinger) to broaden their horizons. I guess I was trying to corrupt them and Jessa found it amusing.

I had a totally weird Duggar dream last night. I dreamt that I was on a vacation of sorts with the Duggars at this really nice hotel with a pool. I was their "helper" and was there to look after the kids. I made some excuse to go to the mall to pick up some things. In my dream, I stole some money from Jim Bob's wallet. I went to the mall and came back with wall calenders and magazines that I sneaked in so Jim Bob and Michelle wouldn't see them. Jessa saw me sneak them in and we both giggled because the magazines were "heathen" magazines like Maxim and Seventeen. I was going to give them to the younger Duggars (John, Jana, Jessa, Jinger) to broaden their horizons. I guess I was trying to corrupt them and Jessa found it amusing.

You should have bought them some copies of Playgirl or Cosmo so they could learn that defrauding isn't just for women ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had I dream I was hiding in the Maxwell house because I knew Sarah was going to be there, I was all "Sarah, I am from FJ. You know we care about you! We want you to be free. Don't you just want to run on the beach and fly a kite?(Even in my dream I was trying to think of scenerios that wouldn't defraud her) Or choose your own husband? You are ALLOWED Sarah,you are a grown woman!" Just then Mary came back and I had to hide because I knew Steve was on his way inside. I begged Sarah not to "out" me, and the window screens wouldn't open so I could escape. I woke up, so I don't know if Steve found me or not.

I am insane. :dance:

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic