IGNORED

Davy wuvs Priscilla

Jessica

As others have pointed out, huge wedding parties are not an American tradition. I actually like what Prince William and Kate Middleton did -- one man/woman of honor and the rest small children.

As for the train imagery, I think it has something to do with tunnels ...

Hijack but the children bridesmaids is a tradition for the Royal weddings. Prince Charles and Diana's wedding also featured small children.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How old is she?

Priscilla is older than Anna, who will be 24 in June. I'm guessing Priscilla is somewhere around 26-27-28ish.

currywurst wrote:

Seriously. I do everything in my power to avoid friends who are planning a wedding. I am busy and that is the last thing I need to deal with - especially since most all the weddings I get invited to are clearly "starter marriage" ones. I show up, get a modest gift, wish them luck, and move on with my life. I am always amazed at how much emotional energy women put into other people's weddings.

You just posted in another thread that you're annoyed about the devaluing of marriage vows and now you're spewing hatred against people who actually put some thought and effort into the start of their marriages?

Trooooooooll in the catle!

Perhaps you could PM me. I think you seriously misunderstood the point I was making on the other board.

This. He looks like a corpse.

He does to me too. And how much hair dye is that man using?

I don't like to seem petty, but what was the point of this reception? Here, most of the floral arrangements were real (unlike Anna's), and yet the reception was essentially in a gymnasium with metal insulation (?) all around the walls and uncovered folding chairs. It just looks so awful.

Archived