IGNORED

Stinking Lousewife lacks all logic

SpeakNow

Holy hell, that gave my head a spin. I'd hate to be living in the lousewife's brain...

EVERY post on this blog lacks all logic.

For example, the offensive one in the OP was made in reference to this post:

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... rry-women/

where "Laura" manages to complete twist everything said and entirely miss the point.

No, she's not promoting lesbianism for all. She's saying that a supportive partner is essential to women pushing through the glass ceiling. And really, why shouldn't a man feel guilty for abandoning his kids while at work? Don't kids need a father in their lives, and not just a paycheck?

She's not saying that she's ashamed that she leaves work at 5:30. She's saying that she does this, even though she's got a position of major importance, because she wants to be there for her kids at dinner every night. She's making the point that until recently, she didn't feel comfortable publicizing this fact because of the pressure to work long hours.

Holy hell, that gave my head a spin. I'd hate to be living in the lousewife's brain...

You'd be lonely, I don't think she has a brain.

I just loved that BS that the children would mimic the daycare provider's personality...I walked both sides of the street, SAHM and Working Mom. BOTH are challenging. All I can say is that I truly wish I could have found a way to be home for those 2 years I spent working full time and going to school full time. It sucked. BUT...it beat the hell out of welfare! And, that's where we were headed if I hadn't done that.

Some women are financially able to stay home and give their children something other than a poverty level life. Some are not. Some women do not want to stay home, some do. Different strokes...can't stand the blanket condemnation anymore. I'm now the mom of grown kids...who saw their mom persevere through some really shitty circumstances. They learned a lot from it. I raised kids who don't know when to give up, don't know how to give up. AND...they still love their mama!

Woman needs to get off her high horse and take a course in reading comprehension...

Archived