IGNORED

Michele Bachmann is Pro-Choice

doggie

this is a very interesting piece and it makes sense. Most woman are pro choice no matter what their stand on abortion is. to not be really makes me wonder what type of person you are and how much you want the government to control you. I will only post the highlights.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca ... 35746.html

BACHMANN: What we want is women to be able to make their own choices [...] We want women to make their own choices in healthcare. You see that's the lie that happens under Obamacare. The President of the United States effectively becomes a health care dictator. Women don't need anyone to tell them what to do on health care. We want women to have their own choices, their own money, that way they can make their own choices for the future of their own bodies.

Women don't need anyone to tell them what to do on health care. We want women to have their own choices, their own money, that way they can make their own choices for the future of their own bodies.

Yet she supports bills that will allow doctors to lie to their patients to hypotethically prevent potentional abortions? Bachmann is walking, talking, rapidly blinking irony.

this is a very interesting piece and it makes sense. Most woman are pro choice no matter what their stand on abortion is. to not be really makes me wonder what type of person you are and how much you want the government to control you. I will only post the highlights.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca ... 35746.html

BACHMANN: What we want is women to be able to make their own choices [...] We want women to make their own choices in healthcare. You see that's the lie that happens under Obamacare. The President of the United States effectively becomes a health care dictator. Women don't need anyone to tell them what to do on health care. We want women to have their own choices, their own money, that way they can make their own choices for the future of their own bodies.

What this is, is the GOP attempting to change the meaning of the words used in leftist rhetoric to attack the (poor) policies and party-lines of the GOP.

This brand of "choice" involves nothing more than the choice for businesses and religious nutjobs to not provide birth control to women, and the "choice" for women to not have sex if they don't want to get pregnant (and, I assume, the "choice" to not wear slutty slut clothes if they don't want to "ask for it").

I think they want choices as long as they are the ones making the choices.

really they should hand in their vagina's and become the men they are trying to emulate.

She is only pro the choices she approves of. Anyone making a choice she doesn't agree with she's strongly against.

Their only pro-choice below the neck and above the belly button, below that the goverment and God owns, above that line they would like to have shut off completely. If you shut of your brain it all make's sense, now cross your legs and go be a good girl :evil:

Archived