IGNORED

Tabby Endorses the Pearls

GeoBQn

What's with the "ha Satan" thing? Is she laughing or is it something else?

Also some of her rant comes out sounding like the SNL church lady in my head, but that could be all the "ha Satans".

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to point out that word "abortionist" should only be used to describe people who actually perform abortions.

I am pretty sure Kirk Cameron is gay.

Oh, let's go with some more positive gay gossip. Have you seen Neil Patrick Harris and his partner David Burtka's children? They are ADORABLE.

And you know what I like about NPH? His character on How I Met Your Mother is such a heterosexual horndog my dad couldn't believe he's gay and has a partner in real life. LOL

Oh, I've been banned from Tabby's site :crying-blue:

I wrote her one email stating that Triscuits are LEAVENED and that if matzah is so hard to come by then why can't she mix up some flour and water and stick it in the over for a few minutes. Basically I called her out on her laziness and fake Jewyness.

ANd here I thought she was never going to ban people b/c she wanted to spread her good word.

Well, what did you expect? That was evil hate mail, you know. You said HATEFUL things about her tristcuits!

Wait, we're a gay gossip site? DAMN! Anyone got some good news on Anderson or maybe Neil Patrick Harris? I got zip! We dont want to shut you up, silly woman! We want you to keep on blathering so that we can make fun of your tome! Please continue all of your blogs under the misguided hope that one day your words will find my heart and lead me to whatever you believe in!

As a point of interest, how can I follow something that I dont believe in? I dont think I believe in martians but perhaps they have tenants that are close to what I believe. Does that mean that I follow the martian overlord without knowing it?

Persecution? Really? Let me tell you about persecution. Yesterday was Yom Hashoah, the day of rememberance for the MILLIONS who were tortured and murdered during the holocaust. Thats persecution! Perhaps you should have known that? Whatever you are "suffering" is called "criticism". Go ahead and look up the definition of the two and see if you equate them to our discussing the bullshit that is spewing from your fingers.

You know whats useful? ACTION! Get off your ass and actually DO something for the people in this world. Go work for a DV support group, a suicide hotline, a victim's support group... something that actually has the possibility of HELPING someone. Dont sit on your ass and pray that people believe what you believe and think that everything will be peachy. You know what I did this week? No, you have no fucking idea. You dont know about the bloody mess that showed up in my office TUESDAY begging me to let the person that beat the ever loving shit out of her out of jail because she loves him. You dont know about the child molestor I stared down today. How about the escaped burglar with 4 rapes linked by CODIS? Yes, I'm a fornicator. I may even be an adulteror. But KISS MY FUCKING ASS. I do more for people living right fucking now than you will ever do and I'm quite sure that god smiles on that.

Dont hide behind bible quotes to pretend like youre a good, productive member of society. Your actions speak louder than words.

Yes, I got into the wine...

Dear Buzzard, I think that I have the biggest girl crush on you evah!

Didnt she rant on and on yesterday about not letting us ebil heathens close off "the word." Gee... way to practice what you preach!

Guess she's not in good touch with "He is that greater", and a bunch of anonymous people on the webz were able to "discourage" her so much that she closed her blog, which was exactly what she was telling her chums not to do.

It appears that we "shut her up" after all. Which is funny to me b/c I don't even know who she is.

And I don't feel sorry for people who are willfully ignorant.

:clap:

What's with the "ha Satan" thing? Is she laughing or is it something else?

Also some of her rant comes out sounding like the SNL church lady in my head, but that could be all the "ha Satans".

"ha Satan" is her being a faux-Jew. Ha basically just means "the".

Oh, what a surprise. You're taking the opposite stance of everyone else. I don't suppose you want to instigate anything, do you? :o

Actually, I agree with currywurst. It seems that Tabby has made some poor decisions in her life, and rather than recognize that she has an illness, and she has other issues going on - she wants to blame all of her problems on the boogie man of her beliefs. It's a problem I see with a lot of fundies. It's never their fault they face the consequences of their actions - it's just Satan testing them.

"ha Satan" is her being a faux-Jew. Ha basically just means "the".

is calling satan the satan like calling diabetes the diabetus?

edit - riffle

is calling satan the satan like called diabetes the diabetus?

:lol:

Satan is actually just a title, it means 'accuser'.

deelaem wrote:

currywurst wrote:

I feel sorry for people like her. She obvious has a lot of personal problems that she cannot face and so she feels the need to blame either gays or Satan for her problems. She is just one of those people who cannot face her life unless she convinces herself that she is a victim. It is a very sad way to live.

Oh, what a surprise. You're taking the opposite stance of everyone else. I don't suppose you want to instigate anything, do you?

Actually, I agree with currywurst. It seems that Tabby has made some poor decisions in her life, and rather than recognize that she has an illness, and she has other issues going on - she wants to blame all of her problems on the boogie man of her beliefs. It's a problem I see with a lot of fundies. It's never their fault they face the consequences of their actions - it's just Satan testing them.

Well I am glad at least one person here sees what I see. Look, I think most of these fundies are total assholes. If they had it their way, we would all be living like them whether we wanted to or not. I also can respect the fact that most of them are very poorly educated. However, I do have some empathy. I do not have empathy because I am good person or better than any of you. Trust me, I am very self-centered and I have certainly not lived a pure life. I only have empathy because I think that people like Tabby are likely very, very depressed. They have fucked up their lives and they are very sad with the way their lives turned out. Luckily though, fundie thought has given them an out. Now they only have to blame some external force out of their control for all their problems. Today it is the gays. Yesterday it was blacks or gypsies or jews. Who knows who it will be tomorrow. These people are dangerous because there are lots of sad, empty people out there who manage to cling to these beliefs. I will always stand up to them because I think these beliefs are a detriment to individual liberty. But I honestly, with all my heart, believe that people like this are truly suffering. The lead empty, loser lives and they have no accomplishments - one reason I think they are so obsessed with the "accomplishment" of having lots of children.

:lol:

Satan is actually just a title, it means 'accuser'.

And if she really knew anything about Judaism, she wouldn't be equating Satan as the all encompassing evil deity that Christianity has him out to be. After all he is only doing what God has told him to do.

And if she really knew anything about Judaism, she wouldn't be equating Satan as the all encompassing evil deity that Christianity has him out to be. After all he is only doing what God has told him to do.

Oh totally. Even the early church portrayed Satan very differently to how she and other fundies do. The modern Christian view of Satan only got going in medieval times.

Well, what did you expect? That was evil hate mail, you know. You said HATEFUL things about her tristcuits!

If you'd just stop oppressing her triscuits they'd be able to rise up.

If you'd just stop oppressing her triscuits they'd be able to rise up.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

As Sheldon Cooper would say, bazinga!

HaSatan is what FakeJews think Satan is called :doh:

HaSatan means "the Satan" in Hebrew. Satan means "opponent" or "prosecutor". I am good friends with many Satanists (I dated one a long time ago, too) and laugh whenever I hear people rail against Satan while they're content worshiping a god who has commanded genocide, rape, and slavery.

Just went to Tabby's site and found out she had flounced so of course I came right back here to see what all of you heathens had done to her AND now I find you have all been partying, and gossiping with Satan (not to mention aborting and persecuting). Fine. Be that way. Go ahead and not invite me to your gay gossip galas. Just so you all know - I would have brought cake if I'd been invited. *goes over to the corner to pout*

I believe she went private less than 24 hours after stating that no gay, feminist, abortionist were going to run her off the internet :lol:

Just went to Tabby's site and found out she had flounced so of course I came right back here to see what all of you heathens had done to her AND now I find you have all been partying, and gossiping with Satan (not to mention aborting and persecuting). Fine. Be that way. Go ahead and not invite me to your gay gossip galas. Just so you all know - I would have brought cake if I'd been invited. *goes over to the corner to pout*

Sorry, we didn't mean not to invite you, but I guess we were so busy planning our Satanic, Feminist, Gay Abortion party that your invite just got mislaid :D

Damn, I go to Vegas and look what happens. We've turned into Gay party animals (Saw a few of them this weekend)who probably dance with goat skins and heads, and persecute poor wittle Tabby. Maybe we should send her a tape of people talking in tongues and tell her it's Satan talking.

Archived